This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

Is a BUG?

6/25/2019 4:10:18 AM
PHPRunner General questions
S
sadisticmagician author

Hello,

I'm working with PHPrunner version 10.0.

When I customize HTML code in "editor" and then I add or want move column or whatever, PHPrunner doesn't refresh view, I need to click on "reset page", then do it again custom HTML, is frustating.

fhumanes 6/25/2019

If you can, upgrade to version 10.2, since these early versions of 10.0 had enough limitations.
I think the changes you want to make, in these new versions, have been in the Design option.
Regards,

woodey2002 6/25/2019

Not I bug I think...
I think the software is deigned that way, there was a good post on the forum earlier explaining this.
A workaround (if I understand you correctly), ]
create your project as normal without editing HTML in the editor tab for now.
Once you have added all the changes in the designer tab i.e. add or want move column or whatever, and you are happy with the page from a design perspective, then finally add/edit the HTML you require in the edit tab and it should work.
Cheers,

James

jadachDevClub member 6/27/2019

I would avoid editing the html unless it is absolutely necessary. Version 10+ has most everything you need to do available on the design page.

admin 6/27/2019

You should not be editing HTML in version 10.x, this functionality is only left for compatibility with pages modified in 9.x.
Upgrade to version 10.2 and make all changes in Page Designer.

S
sadisticmagician author 7/9/2019

You should not be editing HTML in version 10.x, this functionality is only left for compatibility with pages modified in 9.x.
Upgrade to version 10.2 and make all changes in Page Designer.

I edit with HTML because I need to have this view > https://asprunner.com/forums/file.php?topicimage=1&fieldname=reply&id=88129&image=1&table=forumreplies

Is possibile with 10.2 version without custom HTML?
thanks