This topic is locked

xlinesoft

5/25/2019 9:13:49 AM
PHPRunner General questions
C
caseygee91 authorDevClub member

Does anyone know what I can do with phprunner at the moment, while xlinesoft deals with their problem? My project is hosted on inspirunner.com. Can I still develop, build and publish my project?

G
gerald 5/25/2019

Does anyone know what I can do with phprunner at the moment, while xlinesoft deals with their problem? My project is hosted on inspirunner.com. Can I still develop, build and publish my project?

My site has been down all day. You speak of problems - have you managed to ascertain what these are please?

C
caseygee91 authorDevClub member 5/25/2019

My site has been down all day. You speak of problems - have you managed to ascertain what these are please?

I received an email saying there had been an attempt to hack xlinesoft.com. And that it may take 72hrs to resolve. My site is hosted on by inspirunner.com but is still operational I'm not sure if I should try to publish changes though.

R
raholmer 5/25/2019

I received an email saying there had been an attempt to hack xlinesoft.com. And that it may take 72hrs to resolve. My site is hosted on by inspirunner.com but is still operational I'm not sure if I should try to publish changes though.

Our site is also down. I've just sent an email to support requesting information, but have yet to receive a reply. This is about the third time this has happened in the past year or so. There also is no control panel for making changes. Not sure why there are these issues when phpRunner is such a great product.

C

Our site is also down. I've just sent an email to support requesting information, but have yet to receive a reply. This is about the third time this has happened in the past year or so. There also is no control panel for making changes. Not sure why there are these issues when phpRunner is such a great product.

Hi raholmer. Is your site hosted by inspirunner?

admin 5/25/2019

Here is a copy of an email we sent yesterday to our customers.
Our website xlinesoft.com is down since mid-day today (Friday, May 24, 2019). Our account at GoDaddy was hacked and someone tried to change domain name ownership. We are working with GoDaddy, all supporting documents were submitted but they are taking their time and it may take up to 72 hours according to their website. Hopefully, it will be sorted out sooner.
I would not suggest going to our website till service is restored, it points to someone else's server now. We cannot receive any emails either. If you need urgent help contact us either on Twitter or via Facebook User Group.
Unfortunately, this DNS issue also affects websites hosted at inspirunner.com. If your website is hosted at inspirunner.com and you need to access it open file c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts in a text editor (you might need to do this as administrator) and add the following line there at the end:

209.133.213.223 mywebsite.com

You should be able to open mywebsite.com in your web browser after that.

C

Here is a copy of an email we sent yesterday to our customers.
Our website xlinesoft.com is down since mid-day today (Friday, May 24, 2019). Our account at GoDaddy was hacked and someone tried to change domain name ownership. We are working with GoDaddy, all supporting documents were submitted but they are taking their time and it may take up to 72 hours according to their website. Hopefully, it will be sorted out sooner.
I would not suggest going to our website till service is restored, it points to someone else's server now. We cannot receive any emails either. If you need urgent help contact us either on Twitter or via Facebook User Group.
Unfortunately, this DNS issue also affects websites hosted at inspirunner.com. If your website is hosted at inspirunner.com and you need to access it open file c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts in a text editor (you might need to do this as administrator) and add the following line there at the end:

You should be able to open mywebsite.com in your web browser after that.

Thank you for that. I am able to access my website. Is that advisable and should I just allow users to continue accessing?

admin 5/25/2019

Yes, it is safe, it is like running your own DNS. This line can be safely removed from hosts once normal access is restored.

C

Yes, it is safe, it is like running your own DNS. This line can be safely removed from hosts once normal access is restored.

Thanks, I meant I can access my site without this adjustment to 'hosts' file. Does this mean my customers will be able to too?
Presumably, I can't do any developing and uploading via ftp?
Finally, do you think GO Daddy mean 72 business hours or Midday Monday?

R
raholmer 5/25/2019

Hi raholmer. Is your site hosted by inspirunner?

Yes......Inspirunner hosts our site and it cannot be accessed at present; been down all day. Tried to contact support but email was undeliverable. Very frustrating hosting service. Never received email about outage.

admin 5/25/2019

@raholmer,
I'm sorry you didn't receive that email.
Websites can be developed and uploaded. If you add the suggested line to hosts file it will work as expected from your machine.

If your website is hosted at inspirunner.com and you need to access it open file c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts in a text editor (you might need to do this as administrator) and add the following line there at the end:
admin 5/25/2019

@caseygee91,
I hope this is normal 72 hours and not business hours. The best I was able to get out of them is the confirmation that our info was received.

C

@caseygee91,
I hope this is normal 72 hours and not business hours. The best I was able to get out of them is the confirmation that our info was received.

ok. thank you for the response and good luck.

A
AIT HAMOUDI DJAMEL 5/26/2019

Good luck and come back soon
[quote name = 'admin' date = '25 mai 2019 - 17h41 'timestamp =' 1558802516 'post =' 87831 ']

Voici une copie d'un email que nous avons envoyé hier à nos clients.
Notre site Web xlinesoft.com est en panne depuis midi aujourd'hui (vendredi 24 mai 2019). Notre compte chez GoDaddy a été piraté et quelqu'un a essayé de changer de propriétaire de nom de domaine. Nous travaillons avec GoDaddy, tous les documents justificatifs ont été soumis, mais ils prennent leur temps et cela peut prendre jusqu'à 72 heures selon leur site Web. Espérons que cela sera réglé plus tôt.
Je ne suggérerais pas d'aller sur notre site Web tant que le service n'est pas rétabli, il pointe maintenant sur le serveur de quelqu'un d'autre. Nous ne pouvons pas non plus recevoir d'emails. Si vous avez besoin d'une aide urgente, contactez-nous sur Twitter ou via le groupe d'utilisateurs Facebook .
Malheureusement, ce problème de DNS affecte également les sites Web hébergés sur inspirunner.com. Si votre site web est hébergé sur inspirunner.com et que vous devez y accéder, ouvrez le fichier c: \ windows \ system32 \ drivers \ etc \ hosts dans un éditeur de texte (vous devrez peut-être le faire en tant qu'administrateur) et ajoutez la ligne suivante à la fin:
[code] 209.133.213.223 mywebsite.com [/ code]
Vous devriez pouvoir ouvrir mywebsite.com dans votre navigateur Web après cela.

[/citation]

C
CTom 5/27/2019

Hello,
Did you manage to solve the goddaddy issue?
Is the ticket system affected too?
Thank you.

Catalin

HJB 5/29/2019

Hello,
Did you manage to solve the goddaddy issue?
Is the ticket system affected too?
Thank you.

Catalin

The fight does NOT seem to be over, the XLINESOFT website is still showing "commercial third party banners" while "inspirunner.com" is truly showing something else.

admin 5/29/2019

We have sent a newsletter yesterday to all customers also posted it in Facebook user group and on Twitter. Here it is:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/121465711664/permalink/10157305738391665/
To make sure you are subscribed to our newsletter use subscription form at the bottom of this page:

https://phprunner.com/index.htm
Also here are links to Facebook User Group and our Twitter.

HJB 5/30/2019

We have sent a newsletter yesterday to all customers also posted it in Facebook user group and on Twitter. Here it is:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/121465711664/permalink/10157305738391665/
To make sure you are subscribed to our newsletter use subscription form at the bottom of this page:

Also here are links to Facebook User Group and our Twitter.

@admin
thx 4 feedback. As for the moment, it seems that we talk about a commercially oriented HACK where Adsense based BANNERS and subsequent monies are flowing to a yet unknown bank account.
So, I gave the Google ToS feedback form as seen under the IMGUR URL screenshot below:
https://imgur.com/a/KH7sz2r
a deeper look. In other words, while all the legal steps and GoDaddy oriented slow-go would consume time, energy, nerves and much patience, questions remains whether GOOGLE would intervene in regard

to fake money making via a stolen domain and its content. Say, only Google knows to which bank account the banner advertising monies are flowing and so, if Xlinesoft would fill the form

of complain, little hope is dimming that GOOGLE is giving it that pace one needs here to get out of the jam. Just my 2 little cents on the issue.
P.S. In order to to give things some more HEAT unto to the Godaddy dept., a web form where affected Xlinesoft clients can submit their daily loss estimates could be an option to show cumulated losses.

HJB 6/1/2019

@admin
thx 4 feedback. As for the moment, it seems that we talk about a commercially oriented HACK where Adsense based BANNERS and subsequent monies are flowing to a yet unknown bank account.
So, I gave the Google ToS feedback form as seen under the IMGUR URL screenshot below:
https://imgur.com/a/KH7sz2r
a deeper look. In other words, while all the legal steps and GoDaddy oriented slow-go would consume time, energy, nerves and much patience, questions remains whether GOOGLE would intervene in regard

to fake money making via a stolen domain and its content. Say, only Google knows to which bank account the banner advertising monies are flowing and so, if Xlinesoft would fill the form

of complain, little hope is dimming that GOOGLE is giving it that pace one needs here to get out of the jam. Just my 2 little cents on the issue.
P.S. In order to to give things some more HEAT unto to the Godaddy dept., a web form where affected Xlinesoft clients can submit their daily loss estimates could be an option to show cumulated losses.

https://www.facebook.com/PHPRunner-101291953274682/ - Content duly noted and password update happened as per given URL. At my end, both, xlinesoft.com and phprunner.com are yet giving HTPP errors, in junction with IIS, say, "HTTP Error 403.14 - Forbidden - The Web server is configured to not list the contents of this directory." is what among others is displayed at my end. As time goes by, I am convinced, that problem shall get properly sorted out, yet as for the moment, it seems that the attackers are unwilling to give up. Anyway, I hope that the roll-out of PHPR 10.2 by mid of June 2019 is NOT going to be delayed anyway..., stay tuned ...

jadachDevClub member 6/1/2019

https://www.facebook.com/PHPRunner-101291953274682/ - Content duly noted and password update happened as per given URL. At my end, both, xlinesoft.com and phprunner.com are yet giving HTPP errors, in junction with IIS, say, "HTTP Error 403.14 - Forbidden - The Web server is configured to not list the contents of this directory." is what among others is displayed at my end. As time goes by, I am convinced, that problem shall get properly sorted out, yet as for the moment, it seems that the attackers are unwilling to give up. Anyway, I hope that the roll-out of PHPR 10.2 by mid of June 2019 is NOT going to be delayed anyway..., stay tuned ...

lefty 6/2/2019

Xlinesoft is back up and SSL is engaged . It may take time to propagate to your internet service . Try clearing cache . It is working normally on my end and has been for 24 hours . This topic basically should be marked as solved or in my opinion for security purposes deleted.

HJB 6/2/2019

Xlinesoft is back up and SSL is engaged . It may take time to propagate to your internet service . Try clearing cache . It is working normally on my end and has been for 24 hours . This topic basically should be marked as solved or in my opinion for security purposes deleted.

@jerry, john - Thx, back to normal at my end now too. A JOMKIPUR like 7 days fight seems now to be over by now, reminding me on the forced outage of my web server in Germany for two months time years ago, so, unless you had been experiencing such loss making periods (as your clients don't ask for reasons why ...), the usual "Take it easy ..." attitude is on the run ..., anyway, good to know..., the coming PHPR 10.2 release by mid of June can find its way to the community without any hindrance.

DealerModulesDevClub member 6/2/2019

@jerry, john - Thx, back to normal at my end now too. A JOMKIPUR like 7 days fight seems now to be over by now, reminding me on the forced outage of my web server in Germany for two months time years ago, so, unless you had been experiencing such loss making periods (as your clients don't ask for reasons why ...), the usual "Take it easy ..." attitude is on the run ..., anyway, good to know..., the coming PHPR 10.2 release by mid of June can find its way to the community without any hindrance.

So I have not really heard from Sergey or anyone at Xlinesoft other than change the host records to a manual dns entry.
Are our passwords that we had with the forum still safe or do the hackers have them?
Are our login / passwords for support safe or do the hackers have them?
If we paid with a credit card, I know we go through a payment company but is this info stored anywhere and should we alert our bank to change the credit card?
It is safe do downloads using old emails when they are pointed back to ftp servers that were from phprunner or asprunner?
Right now I have been in a "holding pattern" waiting to hear the "all clear" and an update on what personal information may have been compromised that belonged to me. (Hoping none.)
Any update on this from phprunner / xlinesoft is greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Paul
p.s.
I am glad that xlinesoft is getting it all straightened out. It is and will continue to be a great product that I use phprunner every day, but I need to know if there is anything I need to do from my side about my personal info.

admin 6/3/2019

Here is the updated info:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/121465711664/permalink/10157311879141665/
It explains what to do. Hackers only had access to the domain name itself so all data is safe. We also do not store credit card info anywhere, it never actually leave any traces on our servers.

DealerModulesDevClub member 6/3/2019

Here is the updated info:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/121465711664/permalink/10157311879141665/
It explains what to do. Hackers only had access to the domain name itself so all data is safe. We also do not store credit card info anywhere, it never actually leave any traces on our servers.

Hi Sergey, As always thanks for the quick response and congrats on getting your sites back online!

Like I said in my previous post. I use PHPRunner almost everyday for I don't know how many years. Best product out there (because I tried a half a dozen of them and nothing compares).

Looking forward to the next release and always hoping you great success!

Paul