This topic is locked

Built-in web server Apache and PHP

5/7/2019 3:23:24 PM
PHPRunner General questions
N
NickSHDaemon author

I develop in few places , sometimes working on local machine, there is no apache+php and i use built-in web server for testing and transfer generated scripts to the server. Server has php 5.6.24

I use third component like PHPWord and PHPSpreadSheet and add them through composer . For composer i use version of php which i found in "C:\Program Files\PHPRunner9.8\EmbeddedServer\bin" . When i check the version it gives me

PHP 5.6.1 (cli) (built: Oct 1 2014 13:25:51) Copyright (c) 1997-2014 The PHP Group Zend Engine v2.6.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2014 Zend Technologies
But when i try to check version of php in directory where built-in web server is located , i get Apache/2.4.10 (Win32) PHP/5.5.18
Unfortunately, the PHPComplex library has a minimum PHP version requirement of 5.6.0. Use 9.8 PHRunner 31882 build, windows 10
Question is , how to change php version used by local web server

admin 5/7/2019

EmbeddedServer\bin is the correct location of PHP that built-in web server uses. Not really sure how you getting different results.
How do you check version of PHP in both cases?

N
NickSHDaemon author 5/7/2019

EmbeddedServer\bin is the correct location of PHP that built-in web server uses. Not really sure how you getting different results.
How do you check version of PHP in both cases?

when i run php.exe -v in this directory i get 5.6.1

when i created file in the output directory for my project with echo phpinfo(); i got 5.5.18

admin 5/7/2019

But there is no php.exe in that directory.