This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

Font color for button in file uploader widget

5/3/2019 1:41:12 PM
PHPRunner General questions
J
jwingard author

I am using the file uploader widget on an edit popup window. The 'add files' and 'delete' buttons both have the aqua colored font and I am struggling BIG TIME to simply change it to white. The aqua color is very hard to read on a gray button (the color of the 'delete' button).
I know how to change the button colors using custom CSS for all of the regular pages. It seems like the contents of the file uploader widget ignore the custom css. Or, more likely, I just don't know the correct css to use!
Any tips/suggestions?

A
acpan 5/6/2019

I am using phpr version 101, I have a similar problem: the "Add files" upload button has a font color similar to the button color.
I fixed it with:

1. Go to designer.
  2. Choose the add page.
  3. Locate the upload field, click it and and on the right panel, set "field settings" to: "seperate" (so label and field will be splitted).
  4. Now click the upload field that was seperated from its label.
  5. Scroll down on the right panel, and add custom CSS to the upload field:
    a {

color: #ffff;

text-decoration: none;

}
    Hope it helps.
    ACP

J
jwingard author 5/17/2019

Thanks for the reply! I tried your suggestion and was not able to get it to work. Pretty sure it will work in most situations, though, as I am using the file uploader widget in a unique way on a custom add page.
The suggestion did though help me figure out a solution. In the EDITOR section's custom CSS, I added the code below and it worked!
/ to style the ADD FILES (uploader) button /

.btn.btn-primary.btn-sm.fileinput-button a {

color:#fefefe;

text-decoration:none;

text-transform:uppercase;

}

/ to style the UPLOADED FILES DELETE button /

.btn.btn-xs.btn-default.delete a {

color:#fefefe;

text-decoration:none;

text-transform:uppercase;

}