This topic is locked

previous builds

3/7/2019 1:33:10 PM
PHPRunner General questions
M
MikeT author

Unfortunately the newest build of phpr always crashes during sftp upload on my machine.

As far as I can see, it uploads everything just fine, but 3 error popups appear during the upload (and the upload continues to run in the background). As soon as I confirm one of the error popups the program terminates.

(and all of the popups tell that they've written a crashdump file, each of them ~24;B in size).
Question: is there an archive of previous builds of phpr somewhere on the site? I didn't find anything, but maybe I just missed it.
Thanks.

M
MikeT author 3/7/2019

Just a follow-up: With a locally running FileZilla FTP-server (running via XAMPP) there's no crash.

So I assume it's something in the interaction of the phpr-ftp.client and my hosters ftp-server that's causing a crash.

(in my experience they're quite good, and with "normal" FTP-clients there are no problems.)

Tandy 3/8/2019

Did you install the last up 3-5-19? It has a fix in it for SFTP.. here is the link to show what has been updated:https://asprunner.com/forums/topic/26279-march-5-2019-phprunner-101-asprunnernet-101-maintenance-release/

M
MikeT author 3/8/2019

Did you install the last up 3-5-19? It has a fix in it for SFTP.. here is the link to show what has been updated:https://asprunner.com/forums/topic/26279-march-5-2019-phprunner-101-asprunnernet-101-maintenance-release/

Yes. It's the latest build that broke sftp for me (with the remote server, locally it seems to work with the xampp built in ftp-server).

I know it's a complex thing in itself to manage an ftp-client inside phpr, I just don't like that it manages to crash the application.
Just wanted to know if there are other people with the same problem, before bothering support.

Tandy 3/9/2019

Yes. It's the latest build that broke sftp for me (with the remote server, locally it seems to work with the xampp built in ftp-server).

I know it's a complex thing in itself to manage an ftp-client inside phpr, I just don't like that it manages to crash the application.
Just wanted to know if there are other people with the same problem, before bothering support.

I would say yes support would have to help you on that one.. I know I had a problem a while ago with mine and it turned out to be my settings for the FTP going to my server. Trying to put files to a locked up place. But did not crash. Just errors and could not up load..

M
MikeT author 3/19/2019

Just saw that the latest build-notes mention an SFTP-fix! I'm testing in the next days and will see whether that solves my uploading problems.