This topic is locked

Login with 2 different Active Directories

3/6/2019 3:37:30 AM
PHPRunner General questions
E
Enric_fic author

Hello,
I have a web with login and i need to use two different Active Directories, this is posible with PHPRunner 9.8?
Thanks

admin 3/6/2019

Not really sure how this should work. Please elaborate.

M
Mark Kramer 3/6/2019

Do you mean two domain (controllers) (Stand alone or Different forests) or are you talking about two domain (controllers) with-in the same forests?

E
Enric_fic author 3/7/2019

Sorry for the first post.
This is my situation:
I have created a web with phprunner that accesses to a Active Directory for check the user login in the login page. The problem is that

all users are spread over two different domains. The two different domains are in the same Global Catalog.
My question is how can I access the global catalog with with phprunner?
Sorry for my english, i am from Spain.
Thank you.

M
Mark Kramer 3/8/2019

Sorry for the first post.
This is my situation:
I have created a web with phprunner that accesses to a Active Directory for check the user login in the login page. The problem is that

all users are spread over two different domains. The two different domains are in the same Global Catalog.
My question is how can I access the global catalog with with phprunner?
Sorry for my english, i am from Spain.
Thank you.

This is not a phprunner controlled thing. It is accomplished in Active directory
The Administrators need to create a "Global Security Group" that has permissions in both domains. Attach phprunner to one of the active directories in the domains. Add the users to you want to have access phprunner on the group.
A little more complex than that but that is the basics.