This topic is locked

Details Links

1/31/2019 8:10:39 AM
PHPRunner General questions
C
cjsaputo author

I have a master/detail relationship that shows the detail list screen in-line on the master screen. When I login and show the default 20 records on the master list screen, the master records that do have a detail link display the detail table name and a number of detail records. When I click on that link it displays a list screen of those detail records. This is exactly what I expected.
However, I can click on any of those linked records on screen 1 and it works. If I select any other list page, even if I just change the records displayed on page 1, the detail link no longer works. This is consistent in both Chrome and Edge browsers. The only thing that seems to work is to close the browser and start over, but it still only works on page 1.
Any ideas?

A
aalekizoglou 1/31/2019

I have a master/detail relationship that shows the detail list screen in-line on the master screen. When I login and show the default 20 records on the master list screen, the master records that do have a detail link display the detail table name and a number of detail records. When I click on that link it displays a list screen of those detail records. This is exactly what I expected.
However, I can click on any of those linked records on screen 1 and it works. If I select any other list page, even if I just change the records displayed on page 1, the detail link no longer works. This is consistent in both Chrome and Edge browsers. The only thing that seems to work is to close the browser and start over, but it still only works on page 1.
Any ideas?

Maybe some javascript error on page or server side error that causes your recond page not work as expected. You can check again with Chrome debugger or a php debugger to see if errors occur.

C
cjsaputo author 2/1/2019

Any ideas?

C
cjsaputo author 2/1/2019

Any ideas?

Upon further testing I changed the link relationship to display the details list data from in-line to popup and it works fine. I also changed it back to in-line and it stopped working.
Could this be a build issue; a browser issue??? Any thoughts?