External link on bootstrap menu page

1/26/2019 5:00:00 AM
PHPRunner General questions
J
jacques author

hi,
I use a bootstrap welcome page.

I'm trying to add a link to a external page with the same layout
Editing the welcome_page in the editor has no effect.
Can anyone help me out how to create a similar layout for a external page on a bootstrap welcome or menu-page?
Thanks
jacques

HJB 1/26/2019

Proceed to EDITOR section inside PHPRunner and upper left you shall find the point

"Menu Builder". Once clicked, a popup window appears, with inside ADD LINK to click,

followed by click on LINK TYPE where you then can call your EXTERNAL page as wished.

J
jacques author 1/27/2019

Proceed to EDITOR section inside PHPRunner and upper left you shall find the point

"Menu Builder". Once clicked, a popup window appears, with inside ADD LINK to click,

followed by click on LINK TYPE where you then can call your EXTERNAL page as wished.

I allready did but whatever I tried I was unable to add something to the main - welcome_page, visible in the designer.

I add a new menu in the additor with the samen name as in the designer, the same, nothing appears.

rebuilding did not give a solution

HJB 1/27/2019

I allready did but whatever I tried I was unable to add something to the main - welcome_page, visible in the designer.

I add a new menu in the additor with the samen name as in the designer, the same, nothing appears.

rebuilding did not give a solution

You'r right, the thing is buggy, just tested same at my end and indeed, it's a matter to

get solved in one of the next updates. Really surprising that months after the release such

issue is only popping up by now ...

W
WilliamBDevClub member 1/29/2019

You'r right, the thing is buggy, just tested same at my end and indeed, it's a matter to

get solved in one of the next updates. Really surprising that months after the release such

issue is only popping up by now ...

You can no longer use the menu builder in ver 10 to change the menu page. You need to go to the common pages in designer and select menu page. Make all needed changes there.

admin 1/29/2019

You'r right, the thing is buggy ...

Blaming something else is always the easiest way to proceed in life, right?

HJB 1/29/2019

Blaming something else is always the easiest way to proceed in life, right?

Yours Blaming something else is always the easiest way to proceed in life, right?
Sure, some people are supposed to kill their time on this forum, BUT ..., of course it shows

things to be true under PHPRunner built-in web server as per your screenshot, YET ..., sorry

to be a useless blamer in your eyes ..., which does NOT really affect me at all, in contrary,

at least at my end the code is NOT generated, but only shown in the PREVIEW under built-in server.
Finally, admin, I'm now saying 100% good-bye to this forum, as indeed, I don't need to get pissed off.