This topic is locked

PHPR10 - Reorder fields

1/22/2019 10:13:29 AM
PHPRunner General questions
S
sadisticmagician author

Hello, where I can reorder fields of search panel? > https://asprunner.com/forums/file.php?topicimage=1&fieldname=question&id=26162&image=1&table=forumtopics
Sorry I'm having a lot of difficult from phprunner 8.1 > 10.0, with old version some things were simpler.
thanks

A
aalekizoglou 1/22/2019

I am on the same boat. Goto Designer page and drag/drop fields on top/bottom to rearrange them

S
sadisticmagician author 1/22/2019

I am on the same boat. Goto Designer page and drag/drop fields on top/bottom to rearrange them

Already tried, on top menu I can see: list-add-edit-view-print-search(advanced search)-export-import.
Missing search panel.

W
WilliamBDevClub member 1/22/2019

Drag the fields into the order you want them.
They are just above the filter panel on the left in Designer. You may need to click on the number to open it up to see the fields.

S
sadisticmagician author 1/23/2019

Drag the fields into the order you want them.
They are just above the filter panel on the left in Designer. You may need to click on the number to open it up to see the fields.

Found, but reordering doesn't show up within the generated page at all.

W
WilliamBDevClub member 1/24/2019

There may be a bug then. Consider putting in a support ticket.

V
vanbortelDevClub member 1/24/2019

I have found that once I have modified the HTML on the Editor tab, any changes I make on the Designer tab have no effect unless I reset the page in Editor.

Of course modifying the HTML page is not often required since the Designer page came along but I have some special pages that were made in previous versions and some that use sub-headers.
For the record, I miss being able to reorder the fields the old way, I think it was faster.