This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

Connection Issues

1/16/2019 10:27:28 AM
PHPRunner General questions
J
jaffleck author

I am having trouble migrating my Oracle-based application to another oracle server. The PHPRunner application connects just fine, but when I try to run the application after deploying the code I get this error:
Fatal error: in /var/www/html/MigTools/connections/Connection.php on line 661
Line 661 is the line that generates the message, so the problem is not really there. Clearly the problem is occurring on line 35 in the OracleConnection.php file when the call is made to @ociplogon. I have verified that the call to ocierror() returns nothing. I do have oci8 installed and working with Oracle 12.2. I also do not believe this is a rights issue as the rights appear to be the same on both the old and new server (both Linux servers). My question is how do I go about diagnosing this issue?

admin 1/16/2019

It is a bit strange that there is no detailed error message. Maybe a more detailed error message is available in PHP error log?
Maybe edit OracleConnection.php replacing @ociplogon with ociplogon and try again.

J
jaffleck author 1/16/2019

It is a bit strange that there is no detailed error message. Maybe a more detailed error message is available in PHP error log?
Maybe edit OracleConnection.php replacing @ociplogon with ociplogon and try again.

Thanks Sergi - that has led me to the problem. Now I need to tussle with Oracle to resolve it.