January 14, 2019. PHPRunner, ASPRunner.NET 10 maintenance release
The whole list of features in this release and download links:
Fixed in this update
- fixed leftbar layout for the chart page
- improved Update seleted page usability. Clicks on field labels.
- added 'topmenu' and 'leftmenu' layouts for the Search page
- More... popup doubled line breaks
- many fixes and improvements in the appearance of Printer-frinedly page
- fixed an issue with details preview on List page - which tab to activate
- Insert map - map dimensions are now controlled from Page Designer.
- Lookup wizard on List/View pages. View formatting is now applied to these fields.
- styles and item properties were not applied to tabs and sections elements
- List page - field headerts and sorting arrows are now displayed in a single line
- DB::PrepareSQL function now accepts parameters
- List page - vertical layout. Orientation property was not applied to cells
- Improved appearance of List page - vertical layout in some cases
- Report - Print page was not available with Dynamic permissions
- Fixed Dashboard - Code snippet bug.
- Line breaks in Custom Labels caused JS errors
- Generated application threw errors when system keywords were used as code snippet names
- Fixed a rare application crash during project build
Page 1 of 1
January 14, 2019. PHPRunner, ASPRunner.NET 10 maintenance release build 32290
Page 1 of 1