This topic is locked

Multiple workflows in a single PHPRunner application

3/29/2018 8:00:43 AM
PHPRunner Tips and Tricks
fhumanes author

I have been working with PHPRunner for many years, since version 4.2.
Because of the type of work I do, I have always missed the fact that I did not have a good solution to manage multiple workflow in a single application.
Now, with version 9.8, which has many more features, I have created a base code to support this multi-workflow solution.
The requirements of the development are:

• Must manage the generation of Word documents in its DOCX format, in addition to other formats such as PDF.
  • Must be able to store and manage DOCS document, PDF and any other format that is required.
  • Must be multiflow or manage in the same product several workflows so that users only have to connect to a single application.
  • The procedures should only appear and allow execution if the user is authorized.
  • The users will have a different security system depending on the type of file.
  • The system will have a management of "Alerts" to remember situations that require action by users to a date.
  • The PHPRunner construction philosophy must be maintained to maintain the productivity of this product.
  • It must be easily integrated with any other system. Whenever possible, webservices technology will be used for these integrations.
    I think the product meets all of them.
    The documentation is in Spanish and you can try it and download it from https://fhumanes.com/blog/workflow/
    If you need anything about it, please, contact me.
    P.S.
    I am interested in finding an alternative solution to Jasperserver so that the whole solution is PHP 100%

fhumanes author 7/17/2018

With the experience of a development using the product has been updated:

• Solved of detected problems.
  • Improvements in control of access to tables.
  • Improvements and examples of interface of forms of procedures.
    Updated the "download" and the example of the product.
    If you need anything, such as an example with your casuistry, you can contact me.
    Besides the example, I can explain it to you in an interactive session using TeamViewer.

fhumanes author 8/19/2018

Hello:
I have updated the product, the documentation and the download files including the use of PHPWord as an alternative to Jasper Server and thus make the solution 100% PHP.
Both for the support of this solution or any other aspect of PHPRunner, completely free, you can contact me.
fhumanes.com
Sincerely,

fhumanes author 9/6/2018

I am sorry.
The zip of the PHPRunner project was incomplete.
Now it is correct and you can download it from http://fhumanes.com/blog/workflow/.
Thank you very much JJaques.
Regards,
fernando

fhumanes author 10/6/2018

Hi,
To make a presentation of header, vertical menu, data and foot that I understood necessary, I modified one of the "templates" that PHPRunner brings and it is something that I did not inform and leave as downloadable in the article.

If you observe, in the "Style" option, the template "bspage_sidebarFHP" is defined, which is derived from the "bspage_sidebar".
For everything to work you have to download the file from the download area and put it in your "layouts" directory where you have installed PHPRunner.

The missing file can be downloaded from https://fhumanes.com/blog/download-adjuntos/348.
Regards,

fhumanes author 6/25/2019

Workflow in PHPRunner 10.2 version
I believe that version 10 of PHPrunner has "matured" and is stable enough to pass my developments from version 9.8 to version 10.2
I have to be honest, I did not trust anything in PHPrunner's new evolutionary line, since the first versions of 10.0 were very unstable and we had lost many functionalities with respect to the powerful version 9.8.
As a challenge, to verify if the version was already in a good state of maturity I decided to migrate the Workflow utility and it has been pleasantly migrated and enhanced in some of its aspects.
In your article, I left the result of the migration in case you want to see the result. URL Workflow
As always, if you have any questions, I will gladly help you resolve it through my email

fhumanes author 9/9/2019

Hello:
I have changed the version of PHPrunner 10.2 so it can be executed in English and Spanish.
It also has some minor change, to improve the application interface.
The downloadable file has been updated with this new version.
demo: https://fhumanes.com/workflow/
download: https://fhumanes.com/blog/workflow/
Regards,

A
acpan 9/9/2019

Thanks for sharing, it will definitely be very useful.
ACP

fhumanes author 10/25/2019

Hello:
A developer has indicated that he has problems using this solution because the data model is in Spanish.
If there is more than one person who may be interested in this solution, you could convert it to have the data model in English.
The version of PHPRunner would be 10.2 which is the last one I have and I would abandon the code of the PHPrunner 9.8 version
Please tell me what other things would be good for you, so that my effort helps several people.
Is there interest in this solution?
Regards,
Fernando

A
acpan 10/28/2019

Hi,
Thanks for asking, yes, it would be very useful in English.
I myself tried to guess what you wrote and use google translate, it is still manageble for me to understand.
For others, sooner or later, users here will come and read your tutorials, even some have not responded. But if are busy, i think we can still try to understand using google translate, at least we can learn from what you posted, even in spanish.
Thanks for sharing.
Best Regards

ACP

Hello:
A developer has indicated that he has problems using this solution because the data model is in Spanish.
If there is more than one person who may be interested in this solution, you could convert it to have the data model in English.
The version of PHPRunner would be 10.2 which is the last one I have and I would abandon the code of the PHPrunner 9.8 version
Please tell me what other things would be good for you, so that my effort helps several people.
Is there interest in this solution?
Regards,
Fernando

fhumanes author 12/29/2019

Hi:
For this new year I have proposed to redesign this application to:

• Have a data model whose Entities and Fields are in English.
  • Improve coding and functionalities, taking advantage of the new functionalities of the PHPRunner 10.2 version.
  • Define Word documents with PhpOffice / Word and reports in Excel with PHPOffice / PhpSpreadsheet.
    I will also collect the new requisites that you indicate to me those who indicate it in this forum. To those who may be interested in the solution, please tell me what interests you.
    Greetings and Happy 2020 year.
    fernando