Multiple workflows in a single PHPRunner application
Posted 29 March 2018 - 12:00 PM
Because of the type of work I do, I have always missed the fact that I did not have a good solution to manage multiple workflow in a single application.
Now, with version 9.8, which has many more features, I have created a base code to support this multi-workflow solution.
The requirements of the development are:
- Must manage the generation of Word documents in its DOCX format, in addition to other formats such as PDF.
- Must be able to store and manage DOCS document, PDF and any other format that is required.
- Must be multiflow or manage in the same product several workflows so that users only have to connect to a single application.
- The procedures should only appear and allow execution if the user is authorized.
- The users will have a different security system depending on the type of file.
- The system will have a management of "alerts" to remember situations that require action by users to a date.
- The PHPRunner construction philosophy must be maintained to maintain the productivity of this product.
- It must be easily integrated with any other system. Whenever possible, webservices technology will be used for these integrations.
I think the product meets all of them.
The documentation is in Spanish and you can try it and download it from https://fhumanes.com/blog/workflow/
If you need anything about it, please, contact me.
I am interested in finding an alternative solution to Jasperserver so that the whole solution is PHP 100%
Posted 17 July 2018 - 02:27 PM
- Solved of detected problems.
- Improvements in control of access to tables.
- Improvements and examples of interface of forms of procedures.
Updated the "download" and the example of the product.
If you need anything, such as an example with your casuistry, you can contact me.
Besides the example, I can explain it to you in an interactive session using TeamViewer.
Posted 19 August 2018 - 11:16 AM
I have updated the product, the documentation and the download files including the use of PHPWord as an alternative to Jasper Server and thus make the solution 100% PHP.
Both for the support of this solution or any other aspect of PHPRunner, completely free, you can contact me.
Posted 06 October 2018 - 09:23 AM
To make a presentation of header, vertical menu, data and foot that I understood necessary, I modified one of the "templates" that PHPRunner brings and it is something that I did not inform and leave as downloadable in the article.
If you observe, in the "Style" option, the template "bspage_sidebarFHP" is defined, which is derived from the "bspage_sidebar".
For everything to work you have to download the file from the download area and put it in your "layouts" directory where you have installed PHPRunner.
The missing file can be downloaded from https://fhumanes.com...ad-adjuntos/348.