This topic is locked

Reresh List Page After Delete

3/6/2018 7:57:01 PM
ASPRunner.NET General questions
I
i.NoLim author

Hello,
I actually have a few questions:

1. Is it possible to refresh the List Page after deleting an entry? I know it can be done by creating a new button and adding code to the "Client After" event but I would like to use the default "Delete" button if possible.
  2. I am now able to refresh the "List Page" after an "Inline Add" but would also like to do it after a pop-up add/edit.
  3. Incase it gets lost in timnorvel's thread, is there a way to record all "Inline Add" when clicking "Save All" and THEN refresh the page?
  4. When selecting an entry in the "List Page" the selection is highlighted with a soft shade of yellow, is there a way to change this color?
    Not sure if this changes anything but I'm working with 3 different tables: Family, Applicant, Charges. Applicant is the details table of Family, and Charges is the details table of Applicant.

I
i.NoLim author 3/7/2018

I found a solution for question number 4 but its for PHPRunner.
http://asprunner.com/forums/topic/21700-highlight-row/

admin 3/8/2018

List page is refreshed automatically after record is deleted. You either doing something wrong or not telling us something.

I
i.NoLim author 3/8/2018

List page is refreshed automatically after record is deleted. You either doing something wrong or not telling us something.

The issue is that I have 3 tables: Family > Applicant > Charges.
Currently when I'm in the Family List Page or Applicant List Page and I delete a Charge it just refreshes the Charges table. The problem with this is that it doesn't reflect the changes made to the Family and Applicant tables because of the deletion of the Charge.
In the Family Table I have a field called Total and in the Applicant table I have a field called Subtotal, both of these should decrease when a charge is deleted. As of right now, the amount displayed is the same before and after deletion unless I manually refresh the list page.

I
i.NoLim author 3/22/2018

Does anyone know how to change the background color for a selected entry in a table. I'm currently using the exact same theme in two different projects and the background is different for some reason.