March 28, 2017. PHPRunner 9.7/ASPRunnerPro 9.7/ASPRunner.NET 9.7 maintenance release
Fixed in this update:
- fixed Order by dropdown + Dynamic permissions problem.
- fixed various Click Action issues
- fixed Crosstab reports in non-bootstrap layouts
- fixed Webreports in ASP.NET;
- fixed Delete/Update selected for newly added inline records
- fixed Search in Lookup wizard + ORDER BY clause on SQL Server
- fixed Search Suggest + multiple selection filters
- fixed field_hovercss functionality
- fixed Custom Add event + autoincremented fields
- fixed Totals for Boolean fields in MS Access
- fixed charts + GROUP BY in webreports
- fixed chart series colors in webreports
The whole list of features in this release:
If you purchased or upgraded PHPRunner, ASPRunner.NET or ASPRunnerPro on or after March 6, 2016 this new version is a free upgrade for you. Logon to control panel ( http://xlinesoft.com/dss/support.asp ), go to 'My purchases' and click 'Reg info' link next to product name to get your download link and code.
You may keep the previous version of PHPRunner/ASPRunnerPro/ASPRunner.NET and run old and new versions side by side.
Major new features
- Improved password hashing
- Code snippets in dashboards
- 'Sort by' dropdown control
- Grid row/field click actions
- New APIs (Security API, Labels/Titles API, Tabs/Sections API, Search API, Ajax row click API). Check the manual that comes with the software for more details.
Minor new features
- Improved appearance of cross-tab reports
- Form field placeholders
New customer purchase links:
Trial version download links
Page 1 of 1
March 28, 2017. PHPRunner 9.7/ASPRunnerPro 9.7/ASPRunner.NET 9.7 maintenance release build 28455
Page 1 of 1