This topic is locked

Lost Project File

5/27/2015 7:43:27 PM
ASPRunnerPro General questions
F
Flavio author

Hello, i have Asprunner 6.3
In my database there is a table called "MIssion_List", this table has only the list page. In this table there are many fields, and i have to change the field "time_on_site", a date/time field, into a new text field named "event".
I have modified the Access DB file, but i have lost the .aspr file of the Asprunner Project.
What files should i manually modify and how, please?
Thank you in advance.
Flavio

admin 5/28/2015

If you lost the project file you are limited to very minor changes like field labels etc. Changing field Edit or View type will be very difficult and we cannot provide any assistance with that.

F
Flavio author 5/28/2015

If you lost the project file you are limited to very minor changes like field labels etc. Changing field Edit or View type will be very difficult and we cannot provide any assistance with that.

I would only need to change a field displayed in the list view. Thats all.

Would that be so difficult? I need to change the list view and change the "time" field (datetime type) with the database field "event" (text type).
No need to touch any other view.
Thank you.
F.

admin 5/28/2015

Flavio,
if you have a valid support contract contact support team directly supplying zip file with all generated files and also a screenshot or two that explain what exactly you need to change. It is hard to understand what kind of change is required.