This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

Calendar template Pages

4/30/2015 7:30:59 AM
Calendar Template general questions
S
Sergej author

Hi, all i've added calendar template to an existing project - no changes besides some label names and the security was kept that of a project not of a template. But if it hepens that phprunner crushes unexpectedly - it offers the project to reopen based on the last saved version which is ok. But after any upload to the website - the calendar pages - monthly list page or weekly list page don't show anything anymore and the template needs to be re-added to the project and all customisations repeated.

Can anyone help?

Best,

Sergej

phpruner is version 8.0 build 23504, 64 bit.

D
drk2009 6/13/2015

Hi, all i've added calendar template to an existing project - no changes besides some label names and the security was kept that of a project not of a template. But if it hepens that phprunner crushes unexpectedly - it offers the project to reopen based on the last saved version which is ok. But after any upload to the website - the calendar pages - monthly list page or weekly list page don't show anything anymore and the template needs to be re-added to the project and all customisations repeated.

Can anyone help?

Best,

Sergej

phpruner is version 8.0 build 23504, 64 bit.

Hello, I had a similar problem after upgrading to the new calendar template, the solution was:

1. update to the latest version of phprunner. (I did not have the latest version of PHPRunner 8 - 32b)
  2. Delete the calendar template from my installation directory templates/business
  3. unzip the calendar into the templates/business again.
    For some reason unzipping the calendarV2 into the templates/business folder without deleting the old one first cause problem on my Windows 8.1 machine.

Hope this helps.
    Sincerely,

drkpp

S
Sergej author 6/14/2015

Hello, I had a similar problem after upgrading to the new calendar template, the solution was:

1. update to the latest version of phprunner. (I did not have the latest version of PHPRunner 8 - 32b)
  2. Delete the calendar template from my installation directory templates/business
  3. unzip the calendar into the templates/business again.
    For some reason unzipping the calendarV2 into the templates/business folder without deleting the old one first cause problem on my Windows 8.1 machine.

Hope this helps.
    Sincerely,

drkpp

Thank you...