[SOLVED]

Data series in Charts

10/22/2014 5:55:55 AM
ASPRunnerPro General questions
S
Sergej author

Hi, All

Can you please help me...

i'am not able to pull some data in chart - calculating working hours.
the sql works fine and in table it shows values as it should.

But when i try to pull that data to chart it is not even offered to be selected as data series.
the sql code is like this

SELECT

RadniNalog.BrojRadnogNaloga,

RadniNalog.Klijent,

RadniNalog.Iznos,

RadniNalog.VrstaUsluge,

RadniNalog.Velicina,

RadniNalog.Kotacija,

RadniNalog.OdJavnogInteresa,

RadniNalog.VodjaTima,

RadniNalog.PredvidjeniSati,

Sec_To_Time((Time_To_Sec(RadniSati.Do)-Time_To_Sec(RadniSati.Od)-Time_To_Sec(RadniSati.Pauza))) AS Odradjeno,

Sec_To_Time((RadniNalog.PredvidjeniSati 3600)-((Time_To_Sec(RadniSati.Do)-Time_To_Sec(RadniSati.Od)-Time_To_Sec(RadniSati.Pauza)))) AS Preostalo,

PredvidjeniSati
1 AS Ukupno

FROM RadniNalog

INNER JOIN RadniSati ON RadniNalog.BrojRadnogNaloga = RadniSati.Nalog

GROUP BY RadniNalog.BrojRadnogNaloga
i would like to use fields Odradjeno i Preostalo as data series but it is no go. Only field ukupno is available.
To make things more curious i was sure it was working for a moment but later it was no go.

Please help me, guys...

and THANK YOU A LOT!

Sergej

unfortunately i posted this topic in a wrong forum - it was meant to be in PHPRUNNER Forum

admin 10/22/2014

Charts series require a numeric field and it looks like only Ukupno is recognized as a numeric field. I think you can explicitly convert your calculated field to numeric datatype in your SQL query to make it available for chart data series.

S
Sergej author 10/23/2014

Charts series require a numeric field and it looks like only Ukupno is recognized as a numeric field. I think you can explicitly convert your calculated field to numeric datatype in your SQL query to make it available for chart data series.

Thank you...