This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

Styles not applying in IE9

10/2/2014 11:41:31 AM
ASPRunnerPro General questions
G
gwr477 author

I just upgraded to AspRunner Pro v9.0 yesterday and now all my web pages do not have the styles applied and viewable IE9. I viewed the pages in Chrome, and they look fine. My internal user base of over 260 staff can only use IE9.

mperry622 10/3/2014

I just upgraded to AspRunner Pro v9.0 yesterday and now all my web pages do not have the styles applied and viewable IE9. I viewed the pages in Chrome, and they look fine. My internal user base of over 260 staff can only use IE9.

I had the same issue with IE 9 and 11 the only way i found to fix it is under compatibility settings. there is an option for displaying all intranet sites by default. clear this checkbox and it works.....
As far as a perm fix i am still working on it myself.

acaruson 10/3/2014

I had the same issue with IE 9 and 11 the only way i found to fix it is under compatibility settings. there is an option for displaying all intranet sites by default. clear this checkbox and it works.....
As far as a perm fix i am still working on it myself.

Had same issue with IE10. Upgraded to IE11 no better. In short IE IS THE WORST. Since going to version 9, none of the icons in Editor mode show up. I'm told IE is used to make Editor mode work, Styles, etc. but for the life of me I can't figure out what to change to make icons show up in version 9. Icons show up when I build a project though. Anyone else having this issue?

admin 10/4/2014

Make sure your IE doesn't run in compatibility mode. After some recent updates some versions of IE use compatibility mode for intranet sites which sounds exactly like the issue you describing.

G
gwr477 author 10/6/2014

Make sure your IE doesn't run in compatibility mode. After some recent updates some versions of IE use compatibility mode for intranet sites which sounds exactly like the issue you describing.

Worked... In IE9, I deselected Tools>Compatibility view, and under Tools>Compatibility View Settings, I unchecked "Display intranet sites in Compatibility View"

acaruson 10/6/2014

Worked... In IE9, I deselected Tools>Compatibility view, and under Tools>Compatibility View Settings, I unchecked "Display intranet sites in Compatibility View"

I'm using IE11...however, since upgrading to version 9, icons in the EDITOR menu (edit, copy, inline edit, etc) don't show up in the program. The good news is, they do when I build my projects. I'm told ASPRunner uses IE or part of it to display icons like these. Anyone have any ideas what I should be looking for?

admin 10/7/2014

Same thing, turn off Compatibility mode in IE.