This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

Problem in Lookup Wizard operation with This Dropdown is dependent on

8/12/2014 1:46:01 PM
PHPRunner General questions
pasquito author

Good Afternoon Mr. Of PHPRunner
I am a native of Peru, and Spanish native speakers, for what I will use googel san and his translator to explain the problem.
PHPRunner installed Version 7.1 (Build 21342 x64)

Apache: 2.2.22

Mysql Version: 5.5.20-community

PHP: 5.3.10

S.O. development: Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit

Database table used to This Dropdown is dependent on:
Show images:

Table Design

Table content

Project in demo account:
URL: http://demo.asprunner.net/ozentenopasco_gmail_com/Proyecto_ViolenciaGorepa/menu.php
User: admin

Pass: admin
Form testing data in filling in the registration of a new one.

URL: http://demo.asprunner.net/ozentenopasco_gmail_com/Proyecto_ViolenciaGorepa/registro_casos_list.php
EXPLANATION

--------------------
From the day yesterday I'm working on application development in some of the forms required to work with a table ubigeo (location codes of the department, provinces and districts). To do this I made ​​use of "Lookup Wizard".
There are three fields in the form are:

• Department
  • Province
  • District
    The way it works is the following:
    1 a department of 24 existing is selected. This field is linked to Lookup Wizard and is also active the "unique values ​​to prevent duplicate values​​." Control Type used in the webapp "Dropdown box multiline 1 rows".
    View Images:

2 Within the department there provincias.Para department pasco case, there provinicias 03 "Pasco", "Daniel Carrion" and "Oxapampa" But in running the webapp or even on the button "test it "not showing the provinces of a selected department. Although this set "This Dropdown is dependent on ..." and "category control" and "field category". As you can see in the images run the webapp, only shows a province that is "Pasco". Control Type used in the webapp "Dropdown box multiline 1 rows".
See pictures:

Webapp

3 Within a province districts exist, the case of the pair field is configured districts "This Dropdown is dependent on ..." and "category control" and "field category". As you can see in the images run the webapp, shows no district. Control Type used in the webapp "Dropdown box multiline 1 rows".
See pictures:

In versions earlier than 7.1 has not had these problems.
As explained above lines it is requested we can provide the appropriate solution is THROUGH some adjustments or through a build that corriga this error.
Sincerely.
Pasquito.

pasquito author 8/12/2014

Good Afternoon Mr. Of PHPRunner
This error is caused by an error in the registration "field category" where a field that was selected should not.
Excuse my lack of experience.