This topic is locked

upload ZIP file

12/28/2005 3:05:12 AM
PHPRunner General questions
S
seb author

Hello,

Does anyone know where I can tweek this thing to upload something other than a image file? Maybe I set it up wrong but I doesn,T give me any errors and my file is not copied in my upload folder.
Thanks

admin 12/28/2005

Hi,
you shouldn't experience any difficulties uploading zip files.

Please show me the settings you set for your upload field on Formatting tab in PHPRunner.

S
seb author 12/30/2005

hi,
I've set the edit format to document upload and upload directory to ../zipupload (and set chmod to 777).

The file seems to upload because it takes a certain time to process in the browser when I hit save. But the file is not in my zipupload folder.
(I have used this with images with the same settings and everything was fine.)
any ideas?
thanks

S
seb author 12/30/2005

ok
I think I figured out the problem. It seems you cannot upload a zip file with a subdirectory, only flat zip files.

I'm not sure but when I try zipping a folder, it doesn,t work but if I zip a series of images directly it,s fine..bizarre.
anyone know I that makes sense?
thanks

seb

admin 12/30/2005

Hi,
I suppose that the size of file you uploading is the matter.
By default PHPRunner allows to upload files up to 2MB size.

To change this please modify $cMaxUploadFileSizevaruable in include\..._variables.phpfile.
I.e. to allow uploading of files up to 1GB set it this way:

$cMaxUploadFileSize = 1024*1024*1024;
S
sloftus 1/18/2006

Sergey, I'm working from build 83 now but still I have to change the _variables.php in the includes folder each time I make a change to allow large fileuploads as per your post above. Is it not possible to allow the size to be selected somewhere in the program or even individually in the document upload option on the formatting page?
Thanks, Steve

admin 1/18/2006

Steve,
you can use Template Editor to put the changes into your custom template.

Then select this template on Miscellaneous tab in PHPRunner each time to build the pages.
In this case you wouldn't need to modify files after each project rebuild.

S
sloftus 1/18/2006

Excellent! Thanks,
Any Idea when the new helpfile will be available?

admin 1/19/2006

We plan to release the helpfile within one month.