This topic is locked

Two Tables on the same List Page

12/12/2013 6:55:51 AM
ASPRunnerPro General questions
G
georgweber author

I would like to show datas from two diferente tables on the same List page. How i can do this please?

admin 12/12/2013

ASPRunnerPro doesn't have this feature yet. We'll implement something similar in ASPRunnerPro 8.2.

lefty 12/14/2013

ASPRunnerPro doesn't have this feature yet. We'll implement something similar in ASPRunnerPro 8.2.

If records related?

I think you can do this already with some custom work. Or obviously jons if related.

1 Query designer add a table and check off fields needed. If needed make custom view of one table and add other.

2. If you want to show 2 tables but seperated . use new grid layout in 8.0 ( Use records per row for first table) if you need to seperate the two tables use colums and rows. If you do this you can show data from both tables .

3. Just go to totals tab and put them in the order you need but select grid option for list page to seperate them . I guess this is a workaround but I think will work.

4. If data is unrelated with each record from both tables I guess you can use an event,

ListFetchArray(rs,pageObject) see tutorial.

to call other data from table fetch?? if unrelated. That is the tricky part. ( one line ).

Also see New Filter functionas this opens up alot of optons for the list page.

Excuse me if this is not what you are looking for . Hope above post by admin might make it easier in future . I have done some custom list pages with new version.

G
georgweber author 12/16/2013

Thank you very match for help. But i could not understand very well.

Let´s say i have a table:

Product with fields product_name and price

The other Table

Production with fields Product_code and Quantity

The tables don´t have relation

Now i need the view of booth tables with Sum(quantity) of each Product_code and sum(price) of each product_name