This topic is locked

LookUP Wizard Checkbox List Problem

11/29/2013 11:03:16 AM
ASPRunnerPro General questions
G
gonzalosb author

Hi All,

I'm trying to do a checkbox list with different names values and I have de following problem:

On "Edit as" I have link field and display field

and a custom code on "View as" that put the result values on the view page one in top of the other as a list instead of a long line divided by comas "name,name,name,"

The problem is that when I use the same column values on "link field and display field" everything works perfect but when is different the result on the view page is in line with comas, the code on "View as" doesn't work.

How can I fix this?
Thanks in advance!!!

admin 12/3/2013

I'm afraid I do not understand what exactly is the issue. If you need more help post your application to Demo Account and open a ticket at http://support.xlinesoft.com sending your Demo Account URL. 'Demo Account' button can be found on the last screen in the program. We would also need instructions on reproducing this issue on Demo Account.

G
gonzalosb author 12/5/2013

an other question.

let say that this checkbox list save the result on "UserName" on "UserTable" and i want to to copy the result on "UserName2" on the same table and here instead of "," save it with "/"
UserTable

UserName - name,name,name,name

Username2 - name/name/name/name
how can i do this?

thank you