This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

Mobile Template 8.0 build 19042 and previous

11/20/2013 2:08:29 AM
ASPRunnerPro General questions
lefty author

I noticed that when building output and have new mobile template installed 70_80 etc... .

My application shows desktop on all mobile devices ; even when desktop for apple checked or uncheckd . Am I missing something here or do I need mobile version for 8.0 ???
Baiscally opened 7.2 project in 8.0 customized and saved and mobile view is not working. Shows desktop view in ANDROID and APPLE . ipad....
All my applications worked as ismobile() in the past . Just noticed 8.0 Not working.
Maybe I need to move some folders Not sure . Don't want to break source code.
The below settings have nothing to do with above problem. At least not in previous versions
I did change appsettings from . no relation here
In include/settings.asp to
and ismobile settings to

if bValue(isMobile()) then

setArrElement tdata##@TABLE.strShortTableName##,".isUseAjaxSuggest",true

else

setArrElement tdata##@TABLE.strShortTableName##,".isUseAjaxSuggest",[color="#FF0000"]true
if bValue(isMobile()) then

setArrElement edata,"LCType",##eval LCT_DROPDOWN##

else

[color="#FF0000"]setArrElement edata,"LCType",##eval LCT_DROPDOWN##
( EIDT AS Ajax) ( think this code should be here anyway ) HOW WOULD ANYONE WANT TO SEARCH THOUSANDS OF RECORDS IN MOBILE AS DROPDOWN.)

to allow a major table with large database to alow entering name instead of 10000 list dropdown in mobile .

That's it
mobile pages not being recognized in any build 8.0

admin 11/20/2013

This doesn't make much sense to me.
What "applications worked as ismobile()" means?

lefty author 11/20/2013

This doesn't make much sense to me.
What "applications worked as ismobile()" means?

Never Mind . A full build seems to have taken care of the problem. Mobile view is now showing instead of desktop view on devices. Just unchecked desktop view in misc tab. I just thought by checking that box it would give the user a choice of either on Ipad ... I phone etc...