This topic is locked

Fatal Error

6/23/2013 2:37:50 PM
Multiselect plugin support forum
F
FVarela author

Hello. . . just purchased the plugin installed per instructions & revised the "table" + related-field settings.

• -

//Show select/deselect all links

$this->settings["selectDeselectAll"] = false;
      $this->settings["table"] = 'bid_drawings';

$this->settings["link_field"] = 'Drawing';

$this->settings["display_field"] = 'Drawing';

$this->settings["order_by"] = 'ID';

$this->settings["group_by"] = 'ID';

• -
      "link_field" & "display_field" = 'Drawing' (Drawing is an alias from a concat of two fields on 'bid_drawings' table)
      I'm getting the following "Fatal Error" when accessing the page:
      "Fatal error: Class 'EditMultiselect' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\JK13\output\include\phpfunctions.php on line 1600"
      Any thoughts?
      Thanks in advance. . .

C
cgphp 6/26/2013

Did you install the plugin correctly? Check these instructions:

Unzip plugins bundle to Documents\PHPRunnerPlugins folder. I.e. on Windows 7 unzip it to C:\Users\<Username>\Documents\PHPRunnerPlugins keeping directory structure. For ASPRunnerPro unzip it to C:\Users\<Username>\Documents\ASPRunnerProPlugins folder.

Note that you do not need to create PHPRunnerPlugins or ASPRunnerProPlugins folder manually. This folder is created by PHPRunner/ASPRunnerPro during installation.

F
FVarela author 6/26/2013

Did you install the plugin correctly? Check these instructions:

Christian:
Here's a snapshot of the location where the files were installed: "C:\Users\ADS\Documents\PHPRunnerPlugins\edit\Multiselect\"
Then I go to the editor to the field I need this to work on, initialize the script (window) it dispaly the presets. . . I modify it to look/point to the table I need to use it with - - - build the project & I get a Fatal Error as soon as I enter the list page, as posted previously.
Any thoughts. . .
Thanks!

C
cgphp 6/27/2013

It's difficult to tell you what's happening without seeing your actual code. Build a basic PHPrunner project from scratch with one table only, enable the plugin for one field and check if it works correctly.

F
FVarela author 6/27/2013

It's difficult to tell you what's happening without seeing your actual code. Build a basic PHPrunner project from scratch with one table only, enable the plugin for one field and check if it works correctly.

Did what you suggested, yes it works but not on the project where I want to use the plugin.
In second note this plugin still very bulky for a large selection still uses a large space on its display - I was hopping this will be more like a popout/dropdown - multiselect style instead of a full-list vertically or horizontally, which both styles use large sapce (depending on the table being referenced).

I found one on this link: http://wenzhixin.net.cn/p/multiple-select/

Could you assist on implementing this one?
Let me know
Thanks.