This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

Time Sheet App

1/9/2012 7:37:18 PM
Calendar Template general questions
U
usasiva author

Hello: Any type of help is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

1. I would like to show a 3 month calendar instead of single drop down date select for users so they can select dates per week - is this possible in PHP runner / Calendar template?
  2. When user selects a date (new master table), the detail table (reference to new master table id) - can we get that date and display the fields as date value instead of Mon - Sun - Example below:

Select a week end Date: User selects a Sunday (weekend date - eg. 01/01/2012)

In the detail table users should add their time on daily basis: as follows

Project ID Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

ABC_EFG 8 8 8 8 8
    Question: Instead of showing the Day - Monday - Sunday - Is there any way to show days as follows:

Project ID Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

12/26 12/27 12/28 12/29 12/30 12/31 1/1

ABC_EFG 8 8 8 8 8 0 0

admin 1/10/2012

Yes, it would be possible to customize Calendar application this way.

U
usasiva author 1/13/2012

We recently bought the calendar template, tried to add the small calendar but could not update correctly and if I use the tempalte AS-IS - it works fine, but the moment I make few changes, the display goes away. Also the Birthday Calendar you display on the web page, is good where it shows a 3 month calendar on the left and big calendar one on the right is the perfect one for my project - don't know how to acheive this - since I don't have much PHP experience finding it hard. Any help please?

admin 1/15/2012

You need to contact support directly with this issue. Post your application to Demo Account and open a ticket at http://support.xlinesoft.com sending your Demo Account URL. 'Demo Account' button can be found on the last screen in the program.