This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

Embed Calendar in my SIte

4/1/2011 5:06:38 PM
Calendar Template general questions
C
chuckval author

Hi,
I'm wondering if it is at all possible to embed a phpRunner calendar in my site by using an include statement? I know that the suggested method is to change the "header" & "footer" sections of the project to match my site look and feel but since I'm using ModX (Content Management) and all pages are created dynamically, including the Navigation, it would be so nice to include the phpRunner calendar code with a snippet call in my template so the calendar page is automatically included in the generated navigation.
I did try this method but got the following error message:
Fatal error: Call to a member function HeadToSql() on a non-object in /home/church/public_html/calendar/include/commonfunctions.php on line 1700
To be honest I'm not a programmer or into heavy development. I did manage to install ModX successfully and have developed a custom template for my site. I'm making progress. Being able to including a phpRunner Calendar would be icing on the cake if I could get some assistance with this.
Has anyone had success in doing this, and if so, can you offer any tips ?
Thanks in advance,

Chuck

C
chuckval author 4/7/2011

No thoughts anyone ?

C~

admin 4/8/2011

Unfortunately we don't have much experience with ModX.
IF ModX provides iframe integration mode you can do in a way similar to Joomla. More info at http://www.asprunner.com/forums/topic/13251-phprunner-and-joomla/