This topic is locked

Updating templates...

7/5/2005 10:08:23 AM
ASPRunnerPro General questions
sparkg author

I'm making custom templates here, mostly graphic logos and headers. But when a new version of ASPRunner comes out, I never know where the code changes might be and should make new templates right?
How is everyone else handling this? It gets a bit tedious remaking the templates with every release.
Also, is there any way to tell a version from another. There have been a couple of releases of ASPRunner 3.2 - how do I tell if I have the latest - is there a build number?
Thanks!

admin 7/5/2005

To see build number proceed to C:\Program files\ASPRunnerPro and right click on ASPRunnerPro.exe. Choose Properties, choose Version tab to see version and build number.

admin 7/5/2005

To see build number proceed to C:\Program files\ASPRunnerPro and right click on ASPRunnerPro.exe. Choose Properties, choose Version tab to see version and build number.

sparkg author 7/5/2005

Yes I see that...I thought I checked that before and didn't see it but now I see the build number is there...thanks Sergey.

admin 7/6/2005

Forgot to mention: in the next version of ASPRunnerPro we'll introduce editable areas in templates where your changes won't be overwritten by next template version.