This topic is locked

ORDER by Error

6/14/2005 7:29:35 AM
ASPRunnerPro General questions
jmisson author

Hi,
I know I have been asking a lot of questions but here is another. I am getting the following error:
Technical information

Error number -2147217900

Error description [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Syntax error in ORDER BY clause.

URL /qryEnquiry_list.asp

SQL query select [EnquiryID], [CustomerFK], [AssignedConsultant], [Status], [EnquiryDate], [LoanType], [LoanAmount], [Title], [FirstName], [MiddleName], [Surname], [DOB], [CurrentAddress1], [CurrentAddress2], [CurrentSuburb], [CurrentPostcode], [CurrentState], [HomePhone], [Mobile], [WorkPhone], [Fax], [Email], [Gender] From [qryEnquiry] ORDER BY [EnquiryID] DESC where [AssignedConsultant]='TJamieson'
Does not happen when there is no WHERE clause. Have searched Google, the only thing I can find is that the Order by and the Where clause are the wrong way around and I do not know how to fix.
If anyone has any ideas, I would be extremely grateful to hear them.
Thanks
Julie

admin 6/14/2005

Hi,
make sure you use the latest version of ASPRunner Pro.
If it doesn't help please zip and send to support@xlinesoft.com all files from ASPRunnerPro output folder with subfolders along with project file and your sample database. I'll find what's wrong running it on my test box.

jmisson author 6/15/2005

Sergey,
Has the new version been uploaded yet to correct this problem.
Many thanks
Julie

admin 6/16/2005