This topic is locked

Need latest update

9/7/2010 10:19:24 AM
Calendar Template general questions
A
alandob author

Please can someone tell me where I can get the latest Calendar download template (asked support but no reply). I am using PHPRunner 5.2 (Build 4637) and cannot get working as expected - actual calendar isnt showing (nothing) and when I try and add a task I get the following error:
Object not found!
The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

B
bannero 9/11/2010

Please can someone tell me where I can get the latest Calendar download template (asked support but no reply). I am using PHPRunner 5.2 (Build 4637) and cannot get working as expected - actual calendar isnt showing (nothing) and when I try and add a task I get the following error:
Object not found!
The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

Hello alandob,
Did you ever got the link to the Calendar template update? I also asked support and still no response. I need to finish a projet I started last year but there were some bugs (not able to go back in dates, not able to store past events, not refreshing etc.) in the Calendar script

admin 9/14/2010

Bannero,
you need to open a ticket in this regard at http://support.xlinesoft.com to make sure emails are not lost.

A
alandob author 9/15/2010

Hello alandob,
Did you ever got the link to the Calendar template update? I also asked support and still no response. I need to finish a projet I started last year but there were some bugs (not able to go back in dates, not able to store past events, not refreshing etc.) in the Calendar script

A
alandob author 9/15/2010

Yes I got the latest download of Calendar Template 2010 from support. We are working on this now and have some issues we are trying to resolve and I'll forward such later today. Please email support and they will send you the link.