This topic is locked

Asprunner.net v.2.

4/12/2005 5:04:51 PM
ASPRunner.NET General questions
V
videomontbleu author

At The Last step in ASPRunner.Net, When I press Build the programs hangs and don't go to the final screen that allows to save the project.
However It builds the files in the Output Folder, But the Output when tested don't run correctly. The "project_list.asp" does not show as it should. You don't see the search button or entry the options selections.....
I have redownloaded the software reinstalled it and and still doing the same thing.
Please Help?????

admin 4/13/2005

Hi,
first of all tell me what program do you use: ASPRunnerPro or ASPRunner.NET?

V
videomontbleu author 4/13/2005

Sergey
I am using ASPrunner.net
Thanks

Vincent Saab

Video Mont-BLeu

admin 4/14/2005

Vincent,
ASPRunner.NET cannot generate "project_list.asp" file. This software generates ASPX files. Also you need to have .NET framework installed to be able to run generated ASP.NET application.
You can send me a screenshot that explains your problem.

V
videomontbleu author 4/15/2005

Here is the screnn shot you asked for

Screenshot

Eugene 4/16/2005

You can download Microsoft .NET Framework at: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...&displaylang=en and install it.

After that please the build project again.

V
videomontbleu author 4/16/2005

I did exactly what you said,
Still at the last steph It does not finish the project building process. It hangs at the screen where you press the build button. The program screen becomes empty, It does not display the final screen where it asks you to view the project or view in explorer. to close the progrem I have to "CTRL+ALT+DEL".
When I try to view the project I Still recieve the same screen you have in the screenshot plus a runtime error:
"A runtime Error has occured.

Line 22

Error:'document.forms.form.List.txtsearch value is null or not an object"
Best Regards

Vincent Saab

Video Mont-BLeu

admin 4/16/2005

Vincent,
could you tell me why ASPX page has HTM extension? You should leave ASPX extension unchanged.
Do you have .NET framework installed on http://www.videomontbleu.com?

V
videomontbleu author 4/17/2005

This is only a simulation of a screeshot, to show what the output is on my .net computer. I saved it this way to show you the result.
On My computer the page is only aspx.
Best regards

Vincent Saab.

Eugene 4/18/2005

What type is OS and web server versions are installed at your pc?

ASP.NET Web applications and XML Web services can only be hosted on Windows XP Professional, Windows 2000, and Windows Server 2003

V
videomontbleu author 4/18/2005

At the moment I am using Windows98 S.E. with all updates installed. Also .Net framework is installed, and the server is The Personal Web Server from Microsoft.
Around July of this year I will be Updating All three computers and the network to either Windows 2000 or XP-Pro.
Until then Is there any way Windows 98 SE could be used?

Eugene 4/19/2005

Officially the ASP.NET itself is not supported by Win98
ASP.NET works only with IIS.

IIS won't run on Win98.