This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

seperate calander for each patient in databse

8/4/2009 6:50:19 PM
Calendar Template general questions
woodey2002 author

Hi guys
Just a quick question if i apply the calander template to my existing project

can i have a seperate calander for each patinet in my patient table.
Thanks so much for your time.
Regards,
James,
Ireland

J
Jane 8/10/2009

James,
sure it's possible.

But this task requires some modifications:

• you need to add new field to the calcalendar table,
  • set up Users can see and edit their own records onlysecurity method on the Security tab
  • and edit SQL queries in the events on the Events tab.

woodey2002 author 8/14/2009

Hey Jane,

sorry about the late reply been away on holidays, thanks for the information it has really helped, cheers James

S
salus1DevClub member 8/24/2009

Hi,

I added a new "userid" field to the calcalendar table and related the calcalendar table to the calusers table via the id field and then verified that new events entered by a specific user populated the calcalendar.userid field correctly. I then configured the security so that users should only be able to see their own events records but, for some reason, any user can see any calendar event.

Has anyone else go this working so that users can only see the calendar events that they entered?

Thanks!

J
Jane 8/26/2009

Hi,
you also need to edit SQL queries in the events on the Events tab manually.

I recommend you to publish your project on Demo Account and open a ticket at http://support.xlinesoft.com sending a URL to your pages and I'll help you with sample code.

S
salus1DevClub member 8/26/2009

Hi Jane,

Thanks for your reply and help with this. How do I go about publishing the project to a Demo Account?

Thanks!

J
Jane 8/28/2009

Demo Account button is on the last tab in PHPRunner.

S
salus1DevClub member 8/28/2009

Hi Jane,

The link to the Demo Account is http://demo.asprunner.net/rsalusbury_msn_com/calendar1/login.php

Login is admin / admin.

Thanks again for your help with this.

Rob

woodey2002 author 8/29/2009

Hi Salus and Jane,
I will be doing some work on this problem today i will post a solution if i find one.
Kind regards,
James

woodey2002 author 10/14/2009

I have received some outstanding help and assistance from the wonderful Jane in getting this feature working send me a message if any1 needs help with this feature.
OK
James