• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

[SOLVED] Unable to process users

#1 User is offline   wypman 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 June 2008 - 01:10 PM

It was working I think, but now upon registration by a user, I get the following error.

2 Error descriptionWrong parameter count for str_replace() URLwww.yorkshireindexers.co.uk/members/register.php? Error file/usr/local/4admin/apache/vhosts/yorkshireindexers.co.uk/httpdocs/members/include/events.php Error line241 SQL queryinsert into `users` (`Username`, `Password`, `Email`) values ('testing23', '827ccb0eea8a706c4c34a16891f84e7b', 'testing@gmail.com')
The user can then login to the site without being taken to the paypal payment screen.

Any Ideas

#2 User is offline   wypman 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 June 2008 - 07:52 AM

Looking at the PHP code in events.php it looks as though there is a possible error in the code a comma ',' instead of a concatenation '.' This seems to stop the error - but people are still allowed access without being taken to the payment screen.

Any ideas?
Whats causes the divert to the payment screen?
What settings in the database?

I don't see to be getting any response from admins in this part of the forum. I normally have a very speedy response in other sections.

Regards

#3 User is offline   wypman 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 June 2008 - 11:43 PM

Now getting payments being made, but the database is not getting updated when a payment is made.

Any ideas what the problem is?

:( Is anybody out there !! :(

#4 User is offline   david lee 

• Pip

Posted 08 July 2008 - 12:55 AM

i got the same problem as yours, i am still waiting for reply from technical support. this template pack can not be for commercial use. i have uploaded 4 templates, shopping cart and news are ok, calendar and membership payment return error messages. appreciate if you can let me know if you got a solution.

thanks
david lee

#5 User is offline   admin 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:02 AM

wypman and david lee,

you need to post your application to Demo Account and send the URL to support@xlinesoft.com for investigation.
Best regards,
Sergey Kornilov

#6 User is offline   jetacera 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Post icon  Posted 26 August 2008 - 06:47 PM

Was this issue ever resolved? I just purchased and installed the the template pack today and I'm getting this same error just doing a straight build from the template (no modifications - just testing to see how it worked).

Following the tip provided above regarding changing the comma to a concatenation, I changed the error line from this:

$emailtext=str_replace("##payment_link##",$http_full . "login.php?a=pp0&uid=" , $_SESSION["ppuid"],$emailtext);

to this:

$emailtext=str_replace("##payment_link##",$http_full . "login.php?a=pp0&uid=" . $_SESSION["ppuid"],$emailtext);

Is this the correct fix? Is there anything else I need to fix to make this work? It appears that this has been an issue for at least the past 2 months. Why hasn't it been fixed in at least the new downloads of the template pack?

#7 User is offline   Jane 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 September 2008 - 02:08 PM

Yes, it's correct fix.
We'll update templates pack with new version.
best regards,
Jane Endaltseva
e-mail: support@xlinesoft.com

#8 User is offline   wypman 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 December 2008 - 04:03 PM

View PostJane, on Sep 3 2008, 02:08 PM, said:

Yes, it's correct fix.
We'll update templates pack with new version.

When will the templates be updated. I see it is still generating the same error.

#9 User is offline   Jane 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2009 - 02:10 PM

We plan to update templates in a month.
best regards,
Jane Endaltseva
e-mail: support@xlinesoft.com

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked