This topic is locked

Real estate listings project

2/2/2007 3:00:07 PM
Xlinesoft Labs
admin

Admin part:
Add, edit, delete listings. Upload images. Manage property types, property styles, users who can access this app etc.
Username: 1

Password: 1

Don't change admin's username and password so others can use this project too.
http://demo.asprunner.net/bchaplin%5Fxline...tate3/login.asp
End user part:

Search, view listings.
Check hide/show sections feature on Advanced Search page.

Mouse over thumbnail images on the View page.
http://demo.asprunner.net/bchaplin%5Fxline...esults_list.asp
Play with these projects and post your comments, feature requests etc.

M
mazyad 2/3/2007

Remarkable Job,
You are ahead of our expectations as usual. The simple path to do database development is made simpler. I admire your invovlement with users expectations and desires and your rapid enhancements; I encourage you to keep it up to retain the satisfaction of thousands of customers.
How can I obtain the templates to learn ASP Pro 4.1 and do modifications/Developments to acquire skills quickly.
Abdulrahman Almazyad

Saudi Arabia

admin 2/4/2007

Abdulrahman,
we'll have these templates available as a part of ASPRunner/PHPRunner in couple of months (April 2007).

We have to make some changes so templates are fully compatible with the software.

samsp 2/7/2007

hi everybody,
this is what i have waited for, a long time. we have a little real estate company and i am happy that now (april 2007) php runner have the possibility to build a gallery of houses. i stay tuned for the new feature.
thank you
samsp

G
grinningdog 2/20/2007

I don't know if this would be a separate project or a modification to the real estates project but I think you should consider a property rental element/project for vacations. There seems to be a lot of truly dreadful sites out there that would benefit!
Bob

admin 2/22/2007

Bob,
I would appreciate if you can contact me directly with a bit more info on property rental template.