This topic is locked

Copy page from one Project to Other in PHPRunner 10

12/18/2018 2:43:10 PM
PHPRunner Tips and Tricks
G
Grdimitris author

I use the same database to several projects and some tables have the same design so because PHPRunner dont have backup-restore pages in designer, in order to copy the page as i designed it i follow this method.
First backup the folder subversion in PHPRunner project
s folder source and destination.
download the sqlite browser from the link https://download.sqlitebrowser.org/SQLiteDatabaseBrowserPortable_3.10.1_English.paf.exe.
Project1 is the source where the page i want to transfer is and project2 is the destination
Run the sqlitebrowser you just downloaded and press open database.

Find the file PAGES.sqlite in subfolder subversion of project1. For my laptop is d:\PHPRunnerProjects\project1\subversion\PAGES.sqlite.

Next go to Browse Data Tab. Find the table you want (in column TABLE ) and the page you want to copy (in column TYPE).

Next press the cell in PAGEINFO column in the same row. The right upper pane shows the content we want to copy.

Press Export to save it in text file or copy all content to clipboard.

Next find the file PAGES.sqlite in folder where output directory of project2 is. For my laptop is d:\PHPRunnerProjects\project2\subversion\PAGES.sqlite.

Follow the same steps to find the content of PAGEINFO column of project2 table we want to copy. Delete contents and paste from clipboard or Press Import to add the saved text file.

Press Apply and Write changes. That`s it, we have copied the page from project1 to project2 and have a backup.