Left Align List with Search Results

12/7/2018 6:15:07 PM
PHPRunner General questions
K
keithw authorDevClub member

Greetings,
I am new to PHPRunner & PHP in general.
I have PHPR_v10 Enterprise Build 31973.
I am trying to get the List from a Search to Left Align on the page with the Search Component appearing above the List rather than on the left side of it. Is this possible? Can someone get me pointed in the correct direction if it is possible.
Thanx in Advance,

Keith

HJB 12/9/2018

PAGE DESIGNER section inside PHPRunner was made to facilitate easy DRAG & DROP of page objects to any else wished place or simply get deleted if unwished or e.g.

else added, the possibilities are endless, So, you want search field upper left side? Nothing easier than that, you click on SEARCH button inside the PAGE DESIGNER,

keeping it pressed and then you move your mouse to that place inside PAGE DESIGNER where you want to see it place, releasing the left mouse button if that very right

place is finally found by you. As well on alignments, you should gamble a little bit with the options seen, it's easier to get it done than you can currently imagine.
https://xlinesoft.com/blog/2017/10/12/version-10-page-designer/
... view the animation inside the URL above under point 5.) to see DRAG & DROP feature in full motion ...