This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

foldable section

12/5/2018 11:02:55 AM
ASPRunner.NET General questions
S
stefansuba author

Hi All,

I am looking to have a section by default collapsed/folded when the page loads. This task was very straight forward in 9.8 (Totals>Add>Add section>Expand initially) but in 10 I cannot find this checkbox anymore.

I also followed the "how to work with foldable section " under the help page but no luck.

I am using following code in Javascript OnLoad event, but it does not work.
var section="section3";

$("#section"+section).hide();

$("#section
"+section+"Butt").attr("src", settings.global["webRootPath"] + 'images/plus.gif');
This is the code behind the editor page (html):
<DIV class="panel panel-default form-section">

<DIV class="panel-heading" role="tab" {$section_section3_headattrs} data-toggle="collapse" href="#section3" aria-expanded="true" aria-controls="section3">

<H4 class="panel-title">

<a role="button" >

Standard Cost in US and CAD

</a>

</h4>

</div>

<DIV class="panel-collapse collapse in {$section_section3_xtrclass}" role="tabpanel" {$section_section3_attrs} id="section3">

<DIV class="panel-body">
Any suggestions please ?

Thx

jadachDevClub member 12/5/2018

On the designer page, add your section and drag your fields into it. Then select the section by clicking it. Once selected you will see on the right side an option to check that says closed initially.

admin 12/6/2018

I would rather suggest using a built-in option to create a foldable section.

S
stefansuba author 12/6/2018

Thanks guys , what is the built in option ? where I can find it ?

SS

S

On the designer page, add your section and drag your fields into it. Then select the section by clicking it. Once selected you will see on the right side an option to check that says closed initially.

HI Jerry ,

Thx for you input , however I cannot find the "closed initially" in my version 10.

I have : create copy / remove / section layout / label /display and custom CSS.
Regards,

Stefan

S

HI Jerry ,

Thx for you input , however I cannot find the "closed initially" in my version 10.

I have : create copy / remove / section layout / label /display and custom CSS.
Regards,

Stefan

Jerry ,

I found the issue. The app is not updating it self and we are not notified when a new build is available for download. So I went and download the latest build 32062 (I had 31376 from august 2018)from the site and install it.

Result : I have all the futures missed in the previous build. If any of you installed the program a few months ago I would strongly advise to visit the download area and install the new build.

Thank you all for your input.

Stefan