This topic is locked

phprunner - 10th version problems

12/2/2018 8:42:22 AM
PHPRunner General questions
N
NEMI46 author

Hello Guys,
Just installed 10th version of phprunner (previously worked with 9.8) and i am higly impressed with new idea of designer and editor. So i created new project to play around and then i found problems. When i changing layout / theme on designer and editor tools everything looks fine, but after building web app results are a bit different. But the most painful thing that web app look changes after each building (even if nothing was changed).
Is this a known problem? Please help with some advice.
Version 10 Build 31973 x64
Thanks.

HJB 12/2/2018

On said build, your claimed misbehaviour of generated code CANNOT be confirmed from my end at all. Pressing F5 key to refresh updated page content is generally a good idea to see the latest (including changes). Further, install into clean new web directory for playing a little with it as you said, is advisable for testing purposes. In any case, it's NOT the PHPR build which is wrong, the problem is definitely at your end by means of inappropriate configuration resp. handling. Build 31973 is 99.5% free of known bugs by now ..., this is what my testing revealed.

P
peter.sabourn@ait.co.uk 12/3/2018

Hello Guys,
Just installed 10th version of phprunner (previously worked with 9.8) and i am higly impressed with new idea of designer and editor. So i created new project to play around and then i found problems. When i changing layout / theme on designer and editor tools everything looks fine, but after building web app results are a bit different. But the most painful thing that web app look changes after each building (even if nothing was changed).
Is this a known problem? Please help with some advice.
Version 10 Build 31973 x64
Thanks.

I have upgraded from 9.8 also and found that if you have any custom css on the list page it can interfere with the displayed page. Solution is to remove the custom css as most display issues can be controlled from within the Designer.

I also found that if you remove Simple search, Show search panel or Hide search panel buttons they are sometimes recreated without any reason.

N
NEMI46 author 12/6/2018

[/quote]

I have upgraded from 9.8 also and found that if you have any custom css on the list page it can interfere with the displayed page. Solution is to remove the custom css as most display issues can be controlled from within the Designer.

I also found that if you remove Simple search, Show search panel or Hide search panel buttons they are sometimes recreated without any reason.

[/quote]
Guys, thanks for replies.
Exactly, i have the same situation with hiding / removing search options from panel (and it is new project with no custom css). To be honest in some situations F5 really is helping (but not in all cases). Also the biggest problem i have with multi language button and values (i have 3 options). In some pages after switching language instead of 3 values i see only 2 (do not see custom created language).