This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

Image Gallery

11/7/2018 5:45:36 AM
PHPRunner General questions
Tandy author

Has anyone made up a image and or video gallery with phprunner 10?

Here is what I am trying to do. Please let me know if it can be done with phprunner 10 or not.

I haul boats for a living. When I pick up a boat I have to fill out a damage form. If there are scratched, broken parts and so on. Then I have to take pictures. Not just a few but most times like 50 to 500 pictures.

Here is what I have so far for the database:database table name = Boat Condition

Field names =
account_id, int, 11

date, date

trip_number, varchar, 50

owners_name, varchar, 50

size, varchar, 50

make, varchar, 50

model, varchar, 50

hull_serial_number, varchar, 50

type, varchar, 50

port, varchar, 50

starboard, varchar, 50

shaft, varchar, 50

rudder, varchar, 50

image, varchar, 500

video, ?????

Now for the PHPrunner part.

1. What I would like to see, if possible, is to be able to fill out a form and add the pictures. <-- easy and I know can be done with phprunner as shown above. Only problem is how many pictures can be uploaded in that database table and do videos need to be the same way as images?
  2. Those pictures get uploaded to a folder made up by phprunner but that folder will be called pulling field: Size, Make, Model, and date from the database. So folder name would look Like 35_Beneteau_Oceanis_11-07-2018 <--Think it can be done in Upload folder PHP expression. But don't know what needs to be put in.
  3. Say I have a bunch of different loads, Is there a way to have a list page with one image and a clickable title showing all the images of that load?

Example: Image Video Image Image

Title Title Title Title

Video Image Image Image

Title Title Title Title

Image Image Video Image

Title Title Title Title
    1.2.3.4.>
    Please let me know if this can be done or if I have to try and figure out a way with CMS

Tandy author 11/23/2018

Went with third party software.. will get it..