This topic is locked

Phprunner 10 and dompdf plugin

10/12/2018 1:50:14 PM
PHPRunner General questions
T
trikis80 author

I have installed the dompdf plugin for view the page details in pdf, in my server i have php version 5.6, and i work with Phprunner 10

When I press PDF View button, i receive the error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getData() on null in ../output/plugins/dompdf/lib/class.pdf.php on line 2369
Thank you for help me.

admin 10/13/2018

I would suggest to post your project to Demo Account and to contact support directly after that. Not enough info to help.

lefty 10/15/2018

I would suggest to post your project to Demo Account and to contact support directly after that. Not enough info to help.

Change permissions on templates_c folder on server to read/writable....

T
trikis80 author 10/15/2018

Change permissions on templates_c folder on server to read/writable....

Thank you, now it's run.

But i'm not understand why the pdf page is not similar of web view page.

• In the output pdf page, the font size is very small.
  • The email text addesses is strikethrough...example: pippo@pippo.com
  • The font of label fields are bold in the web view page, and normal in pdf page...

There is a way to change all these settings for improve the apparence of pdf page? in the php source for example...or in other place...
    Thank you

lefty 10/16/2018

Thank you, now it's run.

But i'm not understand why the pdf page is not similar of web view page.

• In the output pdf page, the font size is very small.
  • The email text addesses is strikethrough...example: pippo@pippo.com
  • The font of label fields are bold in the web view page, and normal in pdf page...

There is a way to change all these settings for improve the apparence of pdf page? in the php source for example...or in other place...
    Thank you

In you project open folder dompdf and take a look at dompdf_config_custom.inc. There are some settings there .

I would change define("DOMPDF_ENABLE_REMOTE", true); to false . I have same problem with email or links also . You might want to contact support or see Dompdf on stackflow for some ideas on how to get rid of strikethrough in emails and images.