This topic is locked

Phprunner 10 Editor/Designer

10/4/2018 2:15:15 AM
PHPRunner General questions
T
trikis80 author

In Editor or Designer section I not find the way to insert manual text or image on list, add, view or edit page, in previous version of Phprunner, it was possible.

There is a way to do it? It's important for me the possibility of personalize the content.

Thank you.

admin 10/5/2018

Insert a "Code snippet" in Page Designer and add code similar to this:

echo "My text here";

Not the most convenient way of course and we are working on better options.

T
trikis80 author 10/8/2018

Insert a "Code snippet" in Page Designer and add code similar to this:

echo "My text here";

Not the most convenient way of course and we are working on better options.

Thank you, i have do it.

It would be handy to be able to copy and paste the snippet (right button of mouse) but it is not possible.

The previous version of the software was better, the editing section was more free to develop.

HJB 10/8/2018

Definitely NO need to run a blame game as "Cut and Paste"

is solely a matter of the OPERATING SYSTEM on which PHPRunner

is installed, if you don't have a suitable Windows operating

system installed, please inform, we can help you out ...

T
trikis80 author 10/8/2018

Definitely NO need to run a blame game as "Cut and Paste"

is solely a matter of the OPERATING SYSTEM on which PHPRunner

is installed, if you don't have a suitable Windows operating

system installed, please inform, we can help you out ...

I have Windows 7 64 Bit, the problem is that in Phprunner 10 I can't copy and paste the code_snippet_event for duplicate in all pages (i use it to write simple text label).

However the previous version of software (9.8) is better to personalize the content of the pages.

M
Mark Kramer 10/9/2018

I have Windows 7 64 Bit, the problem is that in Phprunner 10 I can't copy and paste the code_snippet_event for duplicate in all pages (i use it to write simple text label).

However the previous version of software (9.8) is better to personalize the content of the pages.

I keep a notepad open to copy my code to. When I need a snippet, I copy it from there. It is simple but effective. Be patient with vers 10. Like so many versions in the past, it will only get better.