• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

PHPR and CMS' Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Alan S 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 August 2018 - 05:22 PM

I can't search for CMS as it's not long enough but I don't think I've seen too many posts about integrating PHPR with other CMS'. I did see the Joomla posts, and I might go that route, but wondering if anyone has integrated PHPR with any others. I'm looking for as lightweight a CMS as I can get, but be able to use PHPR for Grids and Forms, and Reports.

I would prefer an actual integration and not just running PHPR in an iframe. I would like to be able to login to the CMS and use that information for PHPR.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

#2 User is offline   walk2fly 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 August 2018 - 06:32 PM

View PostAlan S, on 17 August 2018 - 06:22 PM, said:

I can't search for CMS as it's not long enough but I don't think I've seen too many posts about integrating PHPR with other CMS'. I did see the Joomla posts, and I might go that route, but wondering if anyone has integrated PHPR with any others. I'm looking for as lightweight a CMS as I can get, but be able to use PHPR for Grids and Forms, and Reports.

I would prefer an actual integration and not just running PHPR in an iframe. I would like to be able to login to the CMS and use that information for PHPR.

https://demos.subrio...mo=core&admin=1
Login: admin
Password: admin

... for inspiration ...

#3 User is offline   admin 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 17 August 2018 - 07:16 PM

Really, cannot find any?

Joomla:
http://asprunner.com...ner-and-joomla/

Wordpress:
http://www.asprunner...-phprunner-8-x/

Typo3:
http://asprunner.com...nner-and-typo3/

Drupal:
http://asprunner.com...ner-and-drupal/
Best regards,
Sergey Kornilov

#4 User is offline   phpminer 

• PipPip

Posted 17 August 2018 - 07:19 PM

View Postwalk2fly, on 17 August 2018 - 10:32 AM, said:

View PostAlan S, on 17 August 2018 - 06:22 PM, said:

https://demos.subrio...mo=core&admin=1
Login: admin
Password: admin

... for inspiration ...

What parts of this CMS are integrated with PHPRunner and how?

Nice looking CMS. :)

#5 User is offline   phpminer 

• PipPip

Posted 17 August 2018 - 07:25 PM

View Postadmin, on 17 August 2018 - 11:16 AM, said:

All of these implement the integration with PHPRunner using iFrames.

Is this always the recommended approach?

#6 User is offline   Alan S 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 August 2018 - 07:27 PM

View Postadmin, on 17 August 2018 - 03:16 PM, said:

I had seen the Joomla posts. I was searching for CMS not using specific names, which is why I didn't see them. I'll take a look. Thanks

#7 User is offline   Alan S 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 August 2018 - 07:30 PM

View Postadmin, on 17 August 2018 - 03:16 PM, said:

Really, cannot find any?

Typo3:
http://asprunner.com...nner-and-typo3/

Kind of funny, I had posted to the Typo3 posting to see if anyone had used it on an actual site. Didn't get a response. And that was 7 years ago.

I guess I do understand that the others are using an IFrame.

#8 User is offline   phpminer 

• PipPip

Posted 17 August 2018 - 07:31 PM

View PostAlan S, on 17 August 2018 - 09:22 AM, said:

Sounds like you're referring to calling a CMS web service, but even if you are able to do that, you would have to embed the PHPRunner content into the CMS content area - either through an iFRame or directly streaming it in (if the CMS allows for programming those "code hooks").

#9 User is offline   Alan S 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 August 2018 - 07:35 PM

View Postphpminer, on 17 August 2018 - 03:31 PM, said:

Sounds like you're referring to calling a CMS web service, but even if you are able to do that, you would have to embed the PHPRunner content into the CMS content area - either through an iFRame or directly streaming it in (if the CMS allows for programming those "code hooks").

I am wanting to create a website, that is mostly website, but will have grids and forms in it. I know there are extensions for Joomla, for example, but really would like to use the power of PHPR.

#10 User is offline   walk2fly 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 August 2018 - 07:56 PM

View PostAlan S, on 17 August 2018 - 08:35 PM, said:

I am wanting to create a website, that is mostly website, but will have grids and forms in it. I know there are extensions for Joomla, for example, but really would like to use the power of PHPR.

... had my reasons to give you a demo link to let you see how easy you can point to any URL to appear INSIDE the CMS (try ADD page to view and properly taste "EASY IS FIRST" things), yet it seems ..., you need first to sort out some strange ideas and old experiences , I think ..., to be finally able to step forward.

#11 User is offline   phpminer 

• PipPip

Posted 17 August 2018 - 09:07 PM

View PostAlan S, on 17 August 2018 - 11:35 AM, said:

Sticking with a PHP scripted CMS (i.e. Wordpress) would probably provide the easiest integration path for PHPR.

Best of success with your integration.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic