This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

PHPRunner Version 10 - Oracle Client

8/5/2018 4:24:05 PM
PHPRunner General questions
J
jaffleck author

I just installed PHPRunner Version 10 on the same Windows 10 machine on which I have been successfully running version 9.8 using an oracle database. However, when I run version 10 and try to create a new project (connecting to the same oracle database I use in my version 9.8 project) the app tells me the oracle client is not installed. So version 9.8 can find the oracle client, but version 10 cannot? Do I assume correctly that PHPRunner version 10 is a 64 bit application?

A
ariefk 9/27/2018

I just installed PHPRunner Version 10 on the same Windows 10 machine on which I have been successfully running version 9.8 using an oracle database. However, when I run version 10 and try to create a new project (connecting to the same oracle database I use in my version 9.8 project) the app tells me the oracle client is not installed. So version 9.8 can find the oracle client, but version 10 cannot? Do I assume correctly that PHPRunner version 10 is a 64 bit application?

I'm having more/less similiar problem, Oracle Client Installed, I can manage the DB by TOAD but PHPRunner 9.8 tells me the oracle client is not installed. What's the solution for this situation?