This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

SignaturePad Plugin

7/20/2018 6:33:34 PM
PHPRunner General questions
C
casvar author

Hi!
Im startig to use PHPRunner a bit more deep, and now I need to use the SignaturePad featured shown in the Help file. It says that requires a TXT field longer that 200 Characters. I have created several fields with different types of files and sizes but this feature it is not showing.
Any tips on what step Im missing?
I found a demo link: My link But I dont see how to apply it.
Do I need some extra files? or write some code? I was thinking this was in the wizard. Hope it is.
Best regards,

lefty 7/20/2018

Hi!
Im startig to use PHPRunner a bit more deep, and now I need to use the SignaturePad featured shown in the Help file. It says that requires a TXT field longer that 200 Characters. I have created several fields with different types of files and sizes but this feature it is not showing.
Any tips on what step Im missing?
I found a demo link: My link But I dont see how to apply it.
Do I need some extra files? or write some code? I was thinking this was in the wizard. Hope it is.
Best regards,

The signature pad field needs to be setup as varchar field with at least 200 characters in MYSQL ( if you are using ) . You then need to select it in your project field as , edit as signatue padthe field that would be the signature andview as image. See choices. See This Link Here . Then click on signature initialization button on edit as signature field and customize your signature field. You must create a folder preferably outside your root with read/write permissions to save the signature to that directory , just like an image. Check settings and see folder line to store . $this->settings["folder"]="files"; You can create a folder inside your root called files with read/write permissions , but I don't recommend that . I would create a folder outside of my root with read/write permissions for security purposes ( Url cannot be typed in this way ) . In this case you need absoute path to folder on your server .

C
casvar author 7/21/2018

Thank you John!
Thank you very much for your response. I will apply it inmediately. Im been using PHPrunner for years, but only to show data from another software and databases, but now Im going to make a my first full website with PHPRunner.
Best regards!!

C
casvar author 7/21/2018

John!
It turns out that my version (9.8 xxxx) was not updated. I just downloaded the newest version and now this option appears. (Signature Pad)
Thank you for your help, and if you have any tips on how to get to PHPRunner learning curve faster I would really appreciate it. Something I have to learn first, or any recommendations.
best regards!