This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

Button on Selected Records Not sending mail

7/14/2018 7:02:53 PM
PHPRunner General questions
lefty author

I have an issue with an onserver event in a button. I can't for the life of me figure this one out . Never had an issue before. Version 9.7.
I just want to send the email after the selected records are checked or all are checked . I have the code everything works fine as I have it going to another email in a different view and is fine.
In the main view I have some code in on server button.
$email=$data["email_custom"];
Can't figure out what is wrong with this line?
The below I have used in the past , but needed to change , now this does not work either after going back to it to test. Hmmm. wierd results . Cleared cache also.
$email=$_SESSION["email_custom"];
This works also
$email="myemail@mydomain.com";
And this works also on another view
$email=$_SESSION["another_custom_email"];
Any Ideas? I have reset the pages and added code for the buttons again to make sure? This has to be on the server side as it worked exactly the way I had originally coded it for 1 month. . Here was my original post. Click Here

lefty author 7/15/2018

I have an issue with an onserver event in a button. I can't for the life of me figure this one out . Never had an issue before. Version 9.7.
I just want to send the email after the selected records are checked or all are checked . I have the code everything works fine as I have it going to another email in a different view and is fine.
In the main view I have some code in on server button.
$email=$data["email_custom"];
Can't figure out what is wrong with this line?
The below I have used in the past , but needed to change , now this does not work either after going back to it to test. Hmmm. wierd results . Cleared cache also.
$email=$_SESSION["email_custom"];
This works also
$email="myemail@mydomain.com";
And this works also on another view
$email=$_SESSION["another_custom_email"];
Any Ideas? I have reset the pages and added code for the buttons again to make sure? This has to be on the server side as it worked exactly the way I had originally coded it for 1 month. . Here was my original post. Click Here

Solved. Just had to rebuild entire table . Works after another 3 hours of rebuilding. Interested to know how that could happen without ever touching the button code.