This topic is locked

Looking for PHPRunner Expert/Developer

5/17/2018 10:18:53 PM
PHPRunner General questions
B
breezn author

I could not find on the website nor forum any classifieds for finding a developer who is familiar with PHPRunner latest version, so asking here if anyone is able to help with a small project using PHPRunner as the solution. We can discuss details of project and money in private message or email.

If this is not the best place to find a PHPRunner dev, could someone point me in the right direction, thank you.

K
kdgsv 5/22/2018

I could not find on the website nor forum any classifieds for finding a developer who is familiar with PHPRunner latest version, so asking here if anyone is able to help with a small project using PHPRunner as the solution. We can discuss details of project and money in private message or email.

If this is not the best place to find a PHPRunner dev, could someone point me in the right direction, thank you.

Hi,
send me a pn, we can discuss offline.
Thx
Matthias

woodey2002 5/22/2018

Have you approached the Xlinesoft team direct?
I have purchased some custom software development hours from the team on my last project and I found the entire process went smooth, the team know the product so well and they are competitively priced.
Have a look here. And maybe drop them an e-mail
https://xlinesoft.com/buy_support.htm
Cheers,

James

C
Corrie 5/23/2018

My name is Corrie. Work everyday in PHPRunner9.8 This is my primary job. Email: info@hostuall.co.za