This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

Pull correct field from Login Table

5/10/2018 9:30:09 AM
PHPRunner General questions
J
JeffPHP author

Good Day all
I have no idea how to do this and I have tried googling this, but getting no happiness!
Example:

I have a user "John" with his password and his "loginlink" and his "AccountNo" which is in a table. In advanced security, I link that "loginlink" to "loginlink" on all the relevant tables. See table examples below:
LoginTable:

User: John

Password: 769857

LoginLink: Fire Inspection

AccountNo: ACC0002
ClientTable:

LoginLink: Fire Inspection (Gets Generated automatically because of the advanced security feature in PHPrunner)

AccountNo: (Should be ACC0002, but keeps pulling the ACC0001)
This works perfectly as it is set to "User sees his own data and edits his own data". Now, here's the kicker!

I have set autofill on the "loginlink" on the add new client form. That autofill on the "loginlink" autofills another field called AccountNo. However, it does work and does fill it with the AccountNo, but not relating to that User. It keeps showing the first field that is in the table. I don't know where to go from here? If I can just get that right, my application will be fully functional!!!
Much appreciated in advance

admin 5/10/2018

This kind of question is not possible to answer without seeing your project. Upload your project to Demo Account and contact support directly at https://xlinesoft.com/dss/support.asp

J
JeffPHP author 5/11/2018

Hi Sergey
No problem, I will have to convince my boss to buy the support as we already bought your product with extra two add ons.

We'll do this end of month hopefully.
Jeff

J
JeffPHP author 5/14/2018

Hi Sergey
I came right!!!
It had to do with the where condition that I had to fill in and it now works perfectly!
Thanks