This topic is locked
[SOLVED]

Login.php Login Page Problem

4/21/2018 11:21:26 AM
PHPRunner General questions
J
justinkongyt author

Hi,
Sorry that the question may be very vague. I try to explain things i have done. My files are too big to upload into the demo site.
initially I was able to login, but I did some changes in the security page after that when I enabled back the usertable, i start having this problem.
I tried again to disable the login, everything works.
I tried to use action after login, it still stuck there.
I tried to purposely use an invalid page, it did show that the page is invalid.
I tried to purposely use an invalid username and password, it prompted me accordingly.
I cannot find out why it is stuck. Please kindly assist.
Thanks in advance.
Justin

lefty 4/22/2018

Hi,
Sorry that the question may be very vague. I try to explain things i have done. My files are too big to upload into the demo site.
initially I was able to login, but I did some changes in the security page after that when I enabled back the usertable, i start having this problem.
I tried again to disable the login, everything works.
I tried to use action after login, it still stuck there.
I tried to purposely use an invalid page, it did show that the page is invalid.
I tried to purposely use an invalid username and password, it prompted me accordingly.
I cannot find out why it is stuck. Please kindly assist.
Thanks in advance.
Justin

Are you using Dynamic permissions or static ? I would redo permissions in your project with new tables . either way and rre-assign groups and permissions . This will give a clear users table which should solve your issue. Something must have got corrupted in the permissions or user groups. So go to security and start over there on your project with a new table name . Once you get it working delete the old permission tables.

J
justinkongyt author 4/22/2018

Are you using Dynamic permissions or static ? I would redo permissions in your project with new tables . either way and rre-assign groups and permissions . This will give a clear users table which should solve your issue. Something must have got corrupted in the permissions or user groups. So go to security and start over there on your project with a new table name . Once you get it working delete the old permission tables.

Hi
I just checked that my ldf status is failed in my cPanel. I am checking with my webhost on how to solve this. Will update you.

admin 4/23/2018

Keep us posted.

J
justinkongyt author 4/23/2018

Keep us posted.

Update:
I have updated all necessary hardware but the issue is still there.
I did a test, I used phprunner to do a simplest user table and another table. I set the security to use the user table. I uploaded that script into old server and it works but didnt work in my new server.
I guess it must be my server but I can't pin point what is the problem. :/

J
justinkongyt author 4/24/2018

Update:
I have updated all necessary hardware but the issue is still there.
I did a test, I used phprunner to do a simplest user table and another table. I set the security to use the user table. I uploaded that script into old server and it works but didnt work in my new server.
I guess it must be my server but I can't pin point what is the problem. :/

Latest update.
The root cause of my login problem is because my new webhost is running on Apache 4 and they had .user.ini enabled which caused me all the login problems. After the backend disabled it, everything is good.