This topic is locked

Change number of radio Buttons on a Row with Bootstrap Them

3/20/2018 10:11:06 AM
PHPRunner General questions
M
mfriend author

Hi Folks:
I tried to submit this using a ticket for support but the system is just giving me an error.
Anyways, I am using PHPRunner 9.8 and the Bootstrap Theme.
I have several rows of radio buttons that consistently drop down to two rows (I'd like each field to be on one row).
I tried a couple of non-bootstrap themes with the same result. I can't see where I would set the number of radio buttons per row. Below is what is happening:

Bootstrap Theme (though I tried other themes to see if it would fix it)

Any ideas where I would change the setting for the number of radio buttons allowed per row?
Thanks,

Matthew
P.S. On a different topic this is the error I get with the ticket system (I can log in ok, fill out the ticket, but after 20 or so seconds get the error below):

woodey2002 3/20/2018

I would think that it is the responsive nature of the bootstrap theme causing this drop down to two rows.
I successfully centred the position of some controls on an add/edit page by playing around with HTML mode and changing the values of
"col-md-8 and col-md-5 respectively,
Maybe try and adjust these values in you own project to see if you can drag the fields further to the left to stop the drop down to two rows.
If that fails do you really need to use a bootstrap theme?
Cheers,

James

{BEGIN interventionCode53Total_tabfieldblock}

<DIV class="container">

<DIV class="form-group in-tab {$fielddispclass_interventionCode53Total}" data-signal-error-for="interventionCode53Total{$id}" data-fieldname="interventionCode53Total">

<LABEL class="col-md-5 control-label" for="{$labelfor_interventionCode53Total}">

{BEGIN interventionCode53Total_label}

{$label dailydata interventionCode53Total}

{END interventionCode53Total_label}

</LABEL>

<DIV class="col-md-5">

{$interventionCode53Total_editcontrol}

</DIV>

<DIV class="col-md-8 help-block" data-helpfor="interventionCode53Total">

<DIV class="text-muted">

{$tooltip dailydata interventionCode53Total}

</DIV>

</DIV>

</DIV>

</DIV>

{END interventionCode53Total_tabfieldblock}
admin 3/20/2018

You need to use Custom CSS for this purpose. You need to change the width of the container that contains that set of radio-buttons. Changing the width of the container via CSS will lead to more or less radio-buttons displayed per row.