This topic is locked

How to change what guest sees in calendar template

2/6/2018 11:50:58 AM
PHPRunner General questions
K
karmacomposer author

We bought the template pack and am trying to create a calendar - so far so good, but we need the guest login to be able to see weekly, monthly, yearly, etc. - all events - but not add or edit anything
Right now, all a guest can see is a stripped down week view.
How do I get them to see the welcome page WITH all calendar versions (day, week, month, year)?
Thanks.
Mike

admin 2/6/2018

Enable Guest access to those tables and views via User Group Permissions.
Also make sure that you use the latest version of Calendar template, we recently fixed some Guest access related issues there.

K
karmacomposer author 2/15/2018

Enable Guest access to those tables and views via User Group Permissions.
Also make sure that you use the latest version of Calendar template, we recently fixed some Guest access related issues there.

We just bought the template. Is there a possible chance we received the template with guest access related issues?
I looked at the permissions before I ever asked the question and it seems to give guests access but all they get to see non-calendar week's events.
They need to be able to see the calendar with no login at all. I know I can link directly to the php pages, but the only dashboard item guests can see is the week's events.
Where do we define what dashboard items guests can see?

As you can see from the image, guest permissions are set so they can see all calendars, however, when you login as guest, you only see the dashboard with weekly events - nothing else.
Mike

admin 2/15/2018

As a first step you need to make sure that you have both the latest version of Calendar template and PHPRunner. I can see that your version of PHPRunner is fairly old.

K
karmacomposer author 2/15/2018

As a first step you need to make sure that you have both the latest version of Calendar template and PHPRunner. I can see that your version of PHPRunner is fairly old.

What is the link to the newest enterprise edition? Are you guys beyond version 9?
Mike

admin 2/16/2018

You need to contact support directly with questions like this.